Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Posters [UPDATE 5]

The MP7 could just be a placeholder, just like the map and everything else in the that picture. They be using a older model of the MP7 that IW used in earlier builds of MW3.

I think it's fake though. The map looks like it might be from some modded cod4 map (It has a similar texture quality to cod4.) And this early into production they wouldn't make separate mini maps, they would just take a screenshot of a overhead of the map and put it as the mini map for now (See: MW3 Spec Ops trailer). Plus the mini map doesn't seem to match with the map on the screen.

Everything in this just screams COD4. The smoke and frag grenade symbol is taken from cod4 also, the shield has a cod4 texture quality. The shotgun that is protruding from the right of the shield looks cod4 quality.

The text in the "Hold X to pick up" looks like it is just some generic photoshop text also.

Many questionable things, 98% chance it's fake. If it is real, it must be from at least 4 months ago since they would be way behind schedule if it is recent.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend, MrDavetheRave411, has informed me that he believes the gun on poster is a P30L

Heckler & Koch P30L

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_P30

This gun was originally produced in 2006.

So if this is infact the same model of gun on the poster, then this blows away my previous theory of the character being Jason Hudson.

XZp8EFXcpfk

- Mix

I highly doubt its P30L, the pistol in poster has long barrel well the distance at least from trigger to the tip of barrel is much longer than the one in P30L. Also the pistol in poster might have attachment under the barrel (laser pointer etc.)

It could be:

MEU(SOC) pistol

SIG Sauer P226 is also very likely candidate.

Desert Eagle, though doubt it.

And many other pistols :D

I disagree with you there, Waffles.

There is enough details in this blurry photo to make some connections as to which handguns are within the realm of possibility and which ones are not.

I can absolutely tell you for certain that it is not a futuristic cheese grater.

If we could decipher this blurry photo drone below, then the gun in the poster is not out of or realm of us solving either. We can do this

Eclipse sounds very cool... I'm interested in the naming behind it.

Funny, how most of us thought it would be BO2. So what is it now, CODE?

Nothing has been announced yet other than the fact that it'll be announced on May 2nd, we'll just have to wait and see.

Update for you all!

Call Of Duty has announced on their website that the WORLD REVEAL will be during the basketball playoffs on TNT on MAY FIRST. SOMEBODY CHECK THAT OUT, THIS COULD BE IT!!!!!!

Eclipse sounds very cool... I'm interested in the naming behind it.

Funny, how most of us thought it would be BO2. So what is it now, CODE?

Nothing has been announced yet other than the fact that it'll be announced on May 2nd, we'll just have to wait and see.

Update for you all!

Call Of Duty has announced on their website that the WORLD REVEAL will be during the basketball playoffs on TNT on MAY FIRST. SOMEBODY CHECK THAT OUT, THIS COULD BE IT!!!!!!

Yep, we have a big discussion already going on, come join in! viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21057