Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Posters [UPDATE 5]

I've seen that exact spot in another game, I just can't think of which map

I'd say HardHat from MW3. Looking closer, the hand looks exactly the same as the hand when using a shotgun in MW3.

I just looked at hardhat, it's not there, I swear I've seen it in MW2, the glove he is wearing is the delta team glove from MW3 and the position his hand is in is the same as holding PP90 in MW3, which if you look at the bottom front of the gun in the image looks like the weird tube on the PP90.

Either way, it's bloody well done.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming that the campaign will take place in 1978:

Solar Eclipse April 7, 1978 basically only has President Carter deferring production of the neutron bomb. That's all we'd be interested in.

Lunar Eclipse March 24th, 1978 - Nothing at all really.

Solar Eclipse October 2, 1978 - Nothin

Lunar September 16, 1978 - 25,000 people die from 7.7 earthquake in Tabar, Iran.

So I have a strong feeling it is related to alternate definition :lol:

Waffles, you're a freakin' genius.

If Treyarch is really intending to coincide with the real eclipses of the year, it'd be the most epic release ever!

May 20 - Annual Solar Eclipse

June 4 - Partial Lunar Eclipse

November 13 - Full Solar Eclipse (CoD: Eclipse's projected release date BTW)

Der Riese and Shangri-La Anyone?

November 28 - Prenumbral Lunar Eclipse

NASA

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... mNwWa-yPug

I have a feeling November 13th will be the greatest day in Codz history. The eclipse has always been a huge part of Zombies. If this is true, and if Waffles is right, Call of Duty: Eclipse's very title may be Zombies related rather than campaign/storyline related. This very concept is, well, monumental.

Oh, also, I googled 'Operation Eclipse' and came up with this:

"ECLIPSE - unimplemented 1944 plan for post-war operations in Europe that would destroy V-1 and V-2 missiles found by the Air Disarmament Wing"

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... clip01.htm

Perhaps the V-2's that destroyed the Earth were supposed to have been destroyed in the ECLIPSE project? Just a thought. There's not much info on ECLIPSE, so it probably has nothing to do with the next CoD, but hey, you never know.

I have a feeling November 13th will be the greatest day in Codz history. The eclipse has always been a huge part of Zombies. If this is true, and if Waffles is right, Call of Duty: Eclipse's very title may be Zombies related rather than campaign/storyline related. This very concept is, well, monumental.

Oh, also, I googled 'Operation Eclipse' and came up with this:

"ECLIPSE - unimplemented 1944 plan for post-war operations in Europe that would destroy V-1 and V-2 missiles found by the Air Disarmament Wing"

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... clip01.htm

Perhaps the V-2's that destroyed the Earth were supposed to have been destroyed in the ECLIPSE project? Just a thought. There's not much info on ECLIPSE, so it probably has nothing to do with the next CoD, but hey, you never know.

We may have just found out a little bit more, I'll be posting the video I made very soon

Hmm, sounds like Treyarch could be performing a ritual with this release date.

Masons & the Illuminati like to plan there rituals according to dates & events in the cosmos.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Not long folks, hang in there.

Regards Alpha.

Too bad I will be in army when BO2/Eclipse is released :lol:

Matuzz in the Army :shock:

Check this out:

The United States presidential election of 2012 is the next United States presidential election, to be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. WTF.

Googling Nov 6th 2012 illuminati to see if anything is coming up...

Top result says WWIII will also start on that date... :lol:

Regards Alpha.

Another leaked image. Take it with a pinch of salt, but this is exciting...

Uhh that's the MP7, a gun not made until 2001. I thought the game was Cold War?

The game IS during the cold war era. But not the false screenshot, it is from modern warfare *i don't know which one*. Just letting you to understand not to get any confusion in here. ;)

i hope it wont be called COD:Eclipse,realy dont like the name.i think that they wont put the actual name of the game on retailer poster before it is oficialy announced!Bo II would be much better for the game.i tjhink that BO will be trilogy like MW.The most important thing is that always the title name is based on something like MW WWII BO.Now what would be Eclipse name be based on???

i hope it wont be called COD:Eclipse,realy dont like the name.i think that they wont put the actual name of the game on retailer poster before it is oficialy announced!Bo II would be much better for the game.i tjhink that BO will be trilogy like MW.The most important thing is that always the title name is based on something like MW WWII BO.Now what would be Eclipse name be based on???

This what perfectlemonade posted on this thread or

could be this what BlindBusDrivr posted on this thread on the first page

a reduction or loss of splendor, status, reputation, etc.: Scandal caused the eclipse of his career.

I believe the theory that something has happened like they have been disavowed from a scandal or something similar.

They could go to mission on their own or they join in a different group to go on missions. Or maybe not. It's just a theory of mine.

Personally, I just feel that Black Ops 2 is way to long winded. I mean, in full it's Call of Duty 8: Black Ops 2

Sequels lead to people complaining that the games are too similar, and having a different title keeps it just far enough away from Black Ops to be different. I think Eclipse is great. it's a bit eerie and mysterious too. It also connotes that the game is gunna be a bit dark, and gruesome. I'm really liking that, and can't wait for the release :P

Personally, I just feel that Black Ops 2 is way to long winded. I mean, in full it's Call of Duty 8: Black Ops 2

Sequels lead to people complaining that the games are too similar, and having a different title keeps it just far enough away from Black Ops to be different. I think Eclipse is great. it's a bit eerie and mysterious too. It also connotes that the game is gunna be a bit dark, and gruesome. I'm really liking that, and can't wait for the release :P

Don't forget, Eclipse does give a new fresh feeling on the sequel of black ops. Like you just moved to somewhere that you feeling a good refreshing start. :)

We wont go back i think in time the game will go forward to year 89 maybe 95 who knows i say they are maybe with the word Eclipse hinting something,like Waffles said that it is going to be released 13th of nov. and in exact day is Eclipse in Australia is nothing special,because Eclipse u can see i think every year or two on different parts of Earth and not would be even fool eclipse so...I dont think they make new engin for this game and they continue BO STORY,if it will be called eclipse the name not giving to me anything,we are small group of 10 000 but other people dont know about staff we know.They must put stronger name than Eclipse still dont think they will reval the name of the game on blured picture.I am BO II all the way.

Another leaked image. Take it with a pinch of salt, but this is exciting...

It looks like a bit of a lame photoshop. One thing that gives it away is that fact that the soldier musthave magically grown a third arm to hold the "shield".

The mp7 though is different from the one in MW3.

The sling point and the side grips in the "leaked" screenshot show that.

Also, that wierd Enfield looking gun on the ground looks really out of place. Along with the strangely faded minimap and killstreak selector. And what military insignia is that?

It's an interesting picture, but I don't know if Treyarch would jump from 1968 to the 2000s just yet.

I hate to say it but after doing a quick look up on the Internet Movie Firearm Data Base, I have not found any model of an MP7 that even looks similar to the one in the screenshot. Then again, Treyarch does have a love for anachronistic weapons and calling them "prototypes". (i.e. The FAMAS FELIN being a gun from the '90s but in a game that takes place in '68.)