November 6th will be a riot of fanboys

This is also a discussion on halo waypoint forums (the official halo forum) that cod black ops 2 will be most likely released on the tuesday that halo 4 will also be released

( from waypoint forum post )

]MW2: November 10, Tuesday,2009

Black Ops: November 9th, Tuesday,2010

MW3: November 8th, Tuesday,2011

Black Ops 2 Prediction: November 6th, Tuesday, 2012.

It is two days earlier by date instead of one because of the leap year.

It releases usually the first or second Tuesday of November.

Halo 4: November 6th, Tuesday, 2012.

Halo fanboys vs cod fanboys, it would be a riot (maybe literally)

What do you think?

(im not saying that we personally as a zombie forum are gonna riot, but im a member on both and while both will take this as a friendly joke, some idiots will end up starting fist fights brawls and sales dor both games will drop)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a zombies forum and all anyone will be talking about is zombies.

There aren't really any fanboys on CODZ, we love zombies and a variety of other games among the various members.

Any halo fanboys coming in here will be dealt with swiftly by the staff. Any CODZ members participating in flaming (which I doubt) will be treated the same.

Now over on gamefaqs the fanboys will be having a field day clogging up each others boards. But not over here :)

Yes I understand but I was just making a point that you made about potentially them coming here.

In regards to sales and stuff as I don't play with randoms it doesn't worry me at all. Either way I'm buying, my friends are buying, we are playing and talking about it regardless of Halo. I'm on a PS3 anyway,

This reminds me of UC3 and mw3 releasing almost one week apart. I am sure this should not effect sales, if anything a lot of people will remember the dates better and place orders ahead of time. As far as the riots are concerned some people need to grow up. It's just a game.

MW2: November 10th 2009 - Second Tuesday of the month

Black Ops: November 9th 2010 - Second Tuesday of the month

MW3- November 8th 2011 - Second Tuesday of the month

Which means...

Black Ops 2 : November 13th 2012 - Second Tuesday of the month

Activision wouldn't attempt to clash with a big game like Halo 4 on the same day

Doesn't matter to me, I will just buy CoD: BO2 Hardened and then rent Halo 4 through gamefly. I never was a HUGE fan of halo, so I will probably just play it for like 2 weeks LOL, and then, another year of zombies.YAY!!! I can't wait....November is too distant!

Are you thinking that the Hardened version will include every zombie map, only the old black ops ones, only the waw ones, or none of them?