Should They include this?

Zkreym

I would like to see a different mode in zombies labeled, "No Man's Land."

You know how in the Black Ops Menu it goes something like this?

Zombies>

Kino Der Toten

"Five"

Dead Ops Arcade

Ascension

Call of The Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

Classic Zombies>

Nacht Der Untoten

Verrukt

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Well I'd like it to go a little something like this:

Zombies>

*Insert Zombie Map 1 here*

*Insert Zombie Map 2 here*

*Insert Zombie Map 3 here*

etc.

Black Ops Zombies>

Kino Der Toten

"Five"

Dead Ops Arcade

Ascension

Call of The Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

World at War Zombies>

Nacht Der Untoten

Verrukt

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

No Man's Land>

*Insert Zombie Map 1 here*

*Insert Zombie Map 2 here*

*Insert Zombie Map 3 here*

etc.

NML was a pretty awesome and I think they should include it in the following game.

Tell me what you guys think?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want all maps to start the same way as moon but I think it would be fun maybe to have a area of the map with a pap machine and jugg(even if they arent there in the normal map) and that could be no mans land for that map. Example, on kino it would be on the stage and pap would be were the box is and jugg would be somewhere else but there would be debris making it so you cant leave the stage. And on other maps it would be the same with different spots of the map.

I dont want all maps to start the same way as moon but I think it would be fun maybe to have a area of the map with a pap machine and jugg(even if they arent there in the normal map) and that could be no mans land for that map. Example, on kino it would be on the stage and pap would be were the box is and jugg would be somewhere else but there would be debris making it so you cant leave the stage. And on other maps it would be the same with different spots of the map.

I think you missread the OP.

NML wouldn't begin at the start of every map, it would be its own separate game mode! :) With its own separate maps.

I really like that idea for NML having more individual maps to give it some more variety. Plus, much like DOA, they could make NML have it's own type of features, powerups, etc. Say, for example, after surviving for X amount of time or getting X amount of kills. :)