Fall of the Paris, map idea

Matuzz

Decided to make this map idea that is based on Paris and darkjolteon's idea on the catacombs.

The map locates in Paris and its underground catacombs.

Starting area:

You start under Eiffel tower, there is a mainframe pad under it. Its similar to NML.

You kill the zombies and there is no rounds. The Eiffel tower is fitted with speakers and you can hear them playing commands in German to the zombies.

Under the Eiffel tower there is also Pack-a-Punch machine.

Not far away is a switch, it cost 1000 points and launches V2 rocket. The rockets blows up a hole in the ground giving you access to the catacombs.

Similar to the missile in Battlefield 3 metro map which blows hole in the ground.

When you jump into the hole its deep enough that you can't jump back.

When you jump to the catacomb nuke goes off killing the zombies in the starting area and normal round system starts.

Catacombs:

From the whole there is this quite short tunnel to the first room. The zombies jump from above to the hole so its better to hurry to the room if you don't hope getting stuck between the room and the hole. The first room has juggernaut.

The first room is square shaped and has 4 skull pillars making you able to do some trains.

There is the basic two weapons in the wall and zombies come trough the walls like in NDU help room.

And of course zombies flood in from the tunnel as well.

From that room you have option to explode a dynamite and make a whole to the room to get into next area.

There is two passage options to explode but you have only one dynamite so choose carefully.

Rest of the map:

Both passage ways are different in their own and have different perks and guns. So deciding the route suiting your needs is important.

Only Quick revive is in both passages. You go from room to room buying weapons and the specific perks that are on your way until you come to the final room. This map has very tight room and tunnels so getting yourself stuck between zombies is easy if you don't keep moving. But there is also bigger rooms with more room to move around.

Electric fences are your friends and there are many of them in this map as well as turrets in the bigger rooms.

Final room:

Both ways lead to the final room which has mystery box, the box then spawns randomly to different rooms.

To find the box you hear screaming close to the room which has the box.

There is also mainframe there from where you can teleport back to the Eiffel tower and PaP your weapons.

You can hang under the Eiffel tower or jump back to the hole. So the time in the Eiffel tower is not limited.

Easter eggs:

The map is filled with text and arrows pointing to hell or Agartha and so on. Much devil and Satan stuff can be found :D

There is also radios from 935 workers that went to continue the projects in the catacombs after group 935 broke.

And of course a big Easter egg is in the map also.

Diversity:

Some rooms could be filled nova gas you can't be too long in them.

Also generally the map is very dark, some tunnels and rooms are lighted but in the darker rooms its cool to only see those glowing yellow eyes coming after you.

So there is some of my ideas with more ideas this could be pretty cool map.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice and i think it would be a perfect follow up to Moon, If Europe wasn't already blown up. I also remember reading months ago that the most likely maps are

Paris

i think it was something to do with the Aztec temples and what not

and Egypt because of the pyramid on Moon loading

None the less good idea :mrgreen:

I expected a map in Paris long ago.

But it is illogical that there is perk Double Tap Root Beer, it does'nt exist in Europe.

What you mean doesn't exist in Europe?

It's just that Root Beer doesn't exist in Europe. And so it seems it has the taste of our mouthwash.

I have seen Root Beer here and anyway Double Tap Root Beer has already been in Verruckt, Der Riese and Kino all in Europe.