What order do you get your perks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely and utterly depends on the map and situation.

The only perks I know for sure I'm going to be buy are Juggs and Flopper when available.

But I rarely buy Juggs first tbh, normally because it's out of the way somewhere. I tend to pick up my perks in random order.

But my list is as follows -

Nacht - don't buy Mule.

Verruckt - Standard 4, no Mule.

SNN - will always leave either DT or speedy and buy the rest. This is mainly due to me leaving the comm door shut all match.

Der Riese - leave DT, take Mule.

Kino - depending on mood will leave DT or Mule.

Ascension - Juggs, Flopper, QR, Speedy.

COTD - Juggs, Flopper, Stamina, Mule....rest come free.

Shang - Juggs, Flopper, Stamina, QR.

Moon - Juggs, Flopper, Stamina, QR.

Ok, so when I say I get my perks in random order I want to clarify what I mean.

If I'm running certain spawn control at the start, I have a Bowie and Juggs is not opened yet there's a good chance that on my way to it I'm going to pick something up.

So on Shang I am often at the Bowie at the start of round 4, with 1500 points (monkeys are my friends ;)). If I know Juggs is on the MPL side almost everytime I'll end up with Juggs after Flopper and Stamina. The power room with that back door shut is ridiculously overpowered when you have a bowie, just hang at either of the back windows and you can see all you need to see. If a fire gets too close you can open and just back up against the AK door. Knifing with a closed area behind you is sometimes better than trying to be stupid and knife in a bad area even with Juggs. The AK area in the early rounds can be like this.

Shi No is the same, I just buy whatever perk I see most of the time, I normally don't open anything until round 5 or 6, and if I open a hut, have enough for the perk only but not enough to try another door and buy the perk I just buy it as I have to do the next round regardless.

I like keeping minimal doors shut in the early rounds. I hate 5,6,7 and 8, they seem so slow and the more you open the slower they get!

If I'm running certain spawn control at the start, I have a Bowie and Juggs is not opened yet there's a good chance that on my way to it I'm going to pick something up.

So on Shang I am often at the Bowie at the start of round 4, with 1500 points (monkeys are my friends ;)). If I know Juggs is on the MPL side almost everytime I'll end up with Juggs after Flopper and Stamina. The power room with that back door shut is ridiculously overpowered when you have a bowie, just hang at either of the back windows and you can see all you need to see. If a fire gets too close you can open and just back up against the AK door. Knifing with a closed area behind you is sometimes better than trying to be stupid and knife in a bad area even with Juggs. The AK area in the early rounds can be like this.

Shi No is the same, I just buy whatever perk I see most of the time, I normally don't open anything until round 5 or 6, and if I open a hut, have enough for the perk only but not enough to try another door and buy the perk I just buy it as I have to do the next round regardless.

I like keeping minimal doors shut in the early rounds. I hate 5,6,7 and 8, they seem so slow and the more you open the slower they get!

I do something like this in five

If I have enough when I turn on the power I'll buy the bowie knife and run around knifing in the labs

If I have enough when I turn on the power I'll buy the bowie knife and run around knifing in the labs

till round 10. After that you run for your life. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: straight to juggs screaming like a little girl

I learned that training in the pig/claymore room in the labs is actually more efficient

Definitely go for Jug first on both. You risk your chance for going down buying any other perk first and wasting points.

Anyhow; my order usually goes as follows;

Solo:

Juggernog

Quick Revive

Speed Cola

Flopper

Co-op:

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Quick Revive

Flopper