Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Jay

Non Crown Club

On this site we share strategies, goals, and even our lives.

The hottest topic on this site is NML, with many people looking to hit 300 to join the triple crown.

Non Crown like myself are now motivated to do better. Of the three crowns I feel 50 co-op might be the more realistic goal for me. 100 solo takes too long, and NML makes me dizzy.

Which of the three crowns are you looking to achieve? Which one is most likely? With this in mind the crown winners will be able to help us obtaining our goals.

Awards

On this site we share strategies, goals, and even our lives.

The hottest topic on this site is NML, with many people looking to hit 300 to join the triple crown.

Non Crown like myself are now motivated to do better. Of the three crowns I feel 50 co-op might be the more realistic goal for me. 100 solo takes too long, and NML makes me dizzy.

Which of the three crowns are you looking to achieve? Which one is most likely? With this in mind the crown winners will be able to help us obtaining our goals.

I currently have 255 in NML with my only attempt where I survived the entire game without shooting myself to death with mustang and sallys. :lol:

So yea, I am just shooting for 300, I get very impatient with NML because of several things, but I figured out If I take breaks I can start fresh. If you need someone for co-op 50 let me know.

The only one I'm going to have trouble with is 300 on NML. If my Xbox holds out, I can get 100 solo in a day or two during the summer. I've been to 97 and died on bullshit. I can get higher.

My current high in NML is 255 (got it last night!!!) on NML with 5 shots left on the telepad. My mortal enemy in NML are dogs. If I can somehow cope with those, I should get 300 within the next month. I'm perfecting the back pool strategy as well. ;)

I currently have 255 in NML with my only attempt where I survived the entire game without shooting myself to death with mustang and sallys. :lol:

So yea, I am just shooting for 300, I get very impatient with NML because of several things, but I figured out If I take breaks I can start fresh. If you need someone for co-op 50 let me know.

I have seen that you improved your score drastically in the past week. Hopefully by week's end we'll see a 300 from you.

You are two levels up from my game I feel I might hold you down. Or try too hard not to mess up but stink anyways. I will be honored to have your lead but let me try it with my buddies first.

Awards

I have seen that you improved your score drastically in the past week. Hopefully by week's end we'll see a 300 from you.

You are two levels up from my game I feel I might hold you down. Or try too hard not to mess up but stink anyways. I will be honored to have your lead but let me try it with my buddies first.

hahaha, I don't mind it at all mate. Really, I am always in a game for laughs, high rounds is nothing but a number.

I want 100 solo SOOOO bad :evil: , I've tried multiple times on moon failed badly every time... But now i found a new strat on kino so im going to give it a try this weekend :D

I'm getting so damn close to my 100 on Shang, but I might have to stop until tomorrow!!!!!!

You will be mine by COB tomorrow Shang, yes you will.

Why are these things so big for you guys?

I'm not sure if you are being totally serious Matuzz. People play zombies for 2 reasons, to have fun and if they happen to also be pretty good at the game to continually better their scores.

Me personally, I don't like, understand or really have any interest in the storyline. That doesn't mean that I would go into any thread that was a major discovery and say, why are these things so big for you guy and then roll my eyes.

Why are these things so big for you guys?

I'm not sure if you are being totally serious Matuzz. People play zombies for 2 reasons, to have fun and if they happen to also be pretty good at the game to continually better their scores.

Me personally, I don't like, understand or really have any interest in the storyline. That doesn't mean that I would go into any thread that was a major discovery and say, why are these things so big for you guy and then roll my eyes.

Its fine to get to high rounds and all that, BUT I ment people are making this "exclusive clubs" and all and then some have all this preasure to get to it and high rounds in general.

What I'm trying to say its just game and people should relax and they will eventually get to high rounds if they want it.

But in my mind people here are starting to stress about stuff and get maybe "too" serious.

I'm not here to offefnd anyone :)

It's the same as the User Groups though I feel, you know the whole veteran and survivor thing was a big deal for people to aim for, we have the co-op groups.

This is just another thing to go for :)

50 in Coop with a good player should be no problem. Just choose an easy and fast map, like Ascension. It should be done in max 5-7 hours.

For the strategy, either have one guy hiding - that means hanging on a spot where no are almost no zombies go towards him. The other runs a train with the Thunder and can play like he does in solo.

Or have both guys running and merge.

100 solo is just a pain. It's impossible in less then 10 hours :) And you can only afford 3 downs, I think that's not an easy task.

The most tricky, but fastest task is IMO 300 NML. NML is just a pain...

====

About the "exclusive club" discussion:

It's voluntary to do it. Those are just challenges, so we still have a reason to play the game. They are not meant in the sense of

"either you achieve it, or you are not a real CODZ Member"

Look, I e.g. never liked NML. But all those challenges and groups and whatever made me play NML, and I'm kinda having fun there. Some fun I'd missed without these exclusive clubs.

Like for me, if there is any story challenge or so, I would just skip it. I don't even know where the radios are on the maps..... So If you think those challenges are dumb, skip 'em ;) As I skip the "CODZ Trivia game - prize is brains". I barely know who Samantha is.

Yeah Matuzz, as has been said the Triple Crown club is not about 'you have to achieve this or you're not a good player', it's about getting people to branch out, not stick to just solo or just co-op and try out different areas of the game, guaranteed to improve your play. Of course, if people aren't interested in improving their play or trying out different game modes, they certainly won't stress about it ;)

Awards

Ill try for 100 during the summer, since the only realistic time (spring vacation) was shortened because of the snow storm that happened in new englend back in october :(

I have already hit 300 in NML but i really want to be in atleast the top five on the site, so i hope to hit 320-340 to try and cement it.... at some point :P

That leaves 50 in co-op. Im hopeing to get a game at somepoint on a weekend (not this one, i have a wedding and work, maybe next week) hopefully a friday night, with Way or Eye (no offense to everyone else, i just wanna get this done, and on a good connection :) )

So yeah, im kinda close but still super far. I know i am capable of both of the ones i havent done, the only constriction is time, especially for the 100 run.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .