zombie campaign

i personaly think we should have a zombie campaign where you start at the beginning of the experiments and and test and play it out and the game have all the zombie maps on there as an online or solo or however you play bonus

leave a post and tell me what you think.

:mrgreen:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, it would be hard to make a campaign from zombie story.

And zombies have always been arcade type of game mode with no end. And Treaych seem to like keeping it that way.

Making just zombie campaign would ruin the game mode itself and the story clue hunting.

Not so sure about a zombie campaign, maybe a game mode were you get to play each map after, say, 10 levels. bring your points and guns to the next level.

Going back to the beginning experiments would be pretty sweet though, i like that idea. maybe expand your idea into a map layout, new characters or possibly the old characters.

i personaly think we should have a zombie campaign where you start at the beginning of the experiments and and test and play it out and the game have all the zombie maps on there as an online or solo or however you play bonus

leave a post and tell me what you think.

:mrgreen:

Happy birthday Tanked 99.

I like the campaign idea, but I'm a staunch proponent of a stand alone zombie game.

Additions to a new release of CODz that bring changes do nothing to "ruin" the original game mode you liked/loved. That's the argument that the prequels "ruined" the Original Trilogy. (most will know what I reference, others will not) That is just not so...

I don't think a Zombies Campaign would hurt. Just because there would be a campaign for it doesn't mean they have to take out the traditional survival mode we all know and love. All that would be different is the story would just be centered around zombies and all the characters involved. Personally, I would like to see a campaign with it's own story separate from zombies, but perhaps have a cameo from Dempsey, Richtofen, Maxis, whoever, toward the end or something like that. Maybe even get to fight zombies in one of the levels. Just food for thought.