Whats Gonna Happen Now?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of theories out there. One map I'd like to see is..........another snow map. No idea what or how it will fit in the story, but I want a snow map.

Yea I definately want another snow map or something random like a school or a neiborhood or something cool like that.

either time travel back to undo the damage Rictofen did or maybe go after the race (aliens?) that built the pyramid device ( that would be cool) either way I hope the story hasn't ended :D

I know the story hasnt ended because they oficially anounced BO2 and it said Zombies was returning.

[brains]

I know the story hasnt ended because they oficially anounced BO2 and it said Zombies was returning.

[brains]

are you sure its official ... all iiv'e seen is unofficial mumbo jumbo online

got a link ? [brains]

I saw something about it on gamespot.com and it definately isnt that Iron Wolf Garbage!

I think that they should teleport to the innards of the Earth. There is no reason not to. In fact, it is the only place left in the game could possibly have oxygen. There's references in the storyline for vril, and thus the subterranean race Vril-Ya, who logically could've been wiped out by the rockets and zombified, thus making zombie Vril-Ya (which are at least sub-human). The oxygen would still be there simply because the inner Earth is so sealed, with only minimal leakage. I think it'd make a cool map.

Odds are the gang will probably be time traveling/teleporting again. I'm pretty sure Takeo, Dempsy and especially Nikolia have no idea how to use it. Richtofen obviously would but would Samantha? I'm not sure but i would like to see Nikolia say he knows exactly how to work the teleporter, it goes wrong and they either teleport far back into the past or teleport into the future to see the effects the destruction and Richtofen have had on earth, this would be a industrialized map where there are a lot of factories in the area with people working there as slaves showing how Richtofen has complete control over them like Sam had control over Gersh? (the guy from Ascension that you free). Pollution spewing everywhere. There will also be a Richtofen half done statue head in the background. :D

It would also be pretty cool if the MDP has been moved to Earth by order of Richtofen and this will somehow tie into the rest of the story.