mule kick death ratio

hey all

i have been playing a lot recently and have noticed something

every time i or another player pick's up mule kick it seems to take one less hit to kill ( down ) us

and after it has been picked up it seems to speed up the zombies and increase the power of the hits

well to cut a long post short..... mule kick kills people off quicker :roll: lol

has anybody else noticed this or is it all in my head ?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think it's in your head. Since the very beginning of Zombies, players have always fleeted before the idea of the zombies getting stronger, faster, or more numerous as a direct result of some action on their part. Whether it be dying on purpose, doing the Easter Egg, killing the Pig, or even buying Mule Kick, not only are they not true, it doesn't make much sense. I just mean- that as a developer, what would I have to gain from correlating Mule Kick and zombie health? Logistically, what could be any kind of connection that such a thing would have to have, i.e. how does a drink make zombies become more powerful? It's kinda like how if you think about how the color red is more common than the other colors, you'll notice a lot more red and a lot less of the other colors.

Mule kick has been a love/hate perk for me.

In co-op only jug is essential, everything else will make limited contributions. Except for mule kick.

The third weapon in higher rounds will help tremendously, but I find myself only half the time generate enough points to cover the costs. I normally get AK in this spot for ammo affordability, but would love to hear other ideas on how to effectively utilize this perk.

I like the idea if the perk but not often really cash in on it.

In co-op only jug is essential, everything else will make limited contributions. Except for mule kick.

I normally get AK in this spot for ammo affordability, but would love to hear other ideas on how to effectively utilize this perk.

I will use Mule kick in the same way. IE I will put a wall gun in that spot. Either upgraded or not depending on the round. Basically I'll only use that wall gun as a point horder, so if I go down and lose it no biggie. In later rounds you can have a 100 shotter in that spot as it will be just as useless as a wall gun, so once again no big loss if you lose it.

Nacht=Thompson

Verruckt=MP40

Shi no numa=STG44

Der Reise=STG44

Kino=Mp40

Ascension=Ak74

COTD=Ak74 or MP40

Shangri-La=Ak74

Moon=Ak74

The third weapon in higher rounds will help tremendously, but I find myself only half the time generate enough points to cover the costs. I normally get AK in this spot for ammo affordability, but would love to hear other ideas on how to effectively utilize this perk.

Stamina on the right map in coop and QR are both life savers. You should never really be far enough away from your partner to need stamina but you never know what might happen.

Only map I don't like Mule on is Nacht and Shang.

I normally get AK in this spot for ammo affordability, but would love to hear other ideas on how to effectively utilize this perk.

I will use Mule kick in the same way. IE I will put a wall gun in that spot. Either upgraded or not depending on the round. Basically I'll only use that wall gun as a point horder, so if I go down and lose it no biggie. In later rounds you can have a 100 shotter in that spot as it will be just as useless as a wall gun, so once again no big loss if you lose it.

Nacht=Thompson

Verruckt=MP40

Shi no numa=STG44

Der Reise=STG44

Kino=Mp40

Ascension=Ak74

COTD=Ak74 or MP40

Shangri-La=Ak74

Moon=Ak74

The ak47 is not in zombies unfortunately

There is an ak74u though

I believe thats what you meant

thanks

Nacht=Thompson

Verruckt=MP40

Shi no numa=STG44

Der Reise=STG44

Kino=Mp40

Ascension=Ak74

COTD=Ak74 or MP40

Shangri-La=Ak74

Moon=Ak74

The ak47 is not in zombies unfortunately

There is an ak74u though

I believe thats what you meant

thanks

He did say AK74, not AK47 ;)

I'll mostly only ever have a wall gun as a Mule Kick anyways, unless it's essential to have 3 power weapons in a strategy which is rarely ever (only for solo on FIVE to blast through the 30+ rounds).