~Official Medals List~ (Updated 1/15)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately only 6 can be displayed and there is no way to cycle through which ones you want to have displayed. I've asked the staff a few times with ideas but this was all they could get the mod for medals to do.

As for that tab in your UCP, I know it was intended to be a list of all the medals available, and it would come with a request form sent to the staff, that just hasn't been finished yet for reasons I'm not sure of, quite frankly.

However, you CAN view all of our awarded medals by clicking on your username on your posts, and scrolling down the bottom. You can view all your medals, and descriptions with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Four new medals have been added to the site!

mpxeCad.png Verruckt Approved-Have a topic approved for the Asylum. New!
MBYpLz6.png Maxis' Assistant-Complete the side quests in Black Ops II in favour of Maxis. New! (Cannot obtain if you have the "Richtofen's Servant" medal.)
c7Hj8fS.png Richtofen's Servant-Complete the side quests in Black Ops II in favour of Richtofen. New! (Cannot obtain if you have the "Maxis' Assistant" medal.)
gkYeW6r.png 115 Day!-Made a post on January 15th, 2014 (aka 1/15 Day). New!