~Official Medals List~ (Updated 1/15)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly do you prestige? I believe I am missing something.. :?

Prestige medals were conceptually made back when the site had a "Reputation" system known as "Brains." Generally, if you wrote a good post, someone might give you Brains, as a sort of thanks for the contribution.

However, when the site updated, we lost the Brains system. Thus, we cannot get the Prestige medals at this time.

Thanks for answering those questions, Flammenwerfer. We are trying to do what we can, but no promises can be made on the return for brains unfortunately. Quite frankly, I'm not 100% sure what the problem is with the brains mod itself either.

Meanwhile yes, I'm the "go-to" guy on any medal ideas.

Thanks for answering those questions, Flammenwerfer. We are trying to do what we can, but no promises can be made on the return for brains unfortunately. Quite frankly, I'm not 100% sure what the problem is with the brains mod itself either.

Meanwhile yes, I'm the "go-to" guy on any medal ideas.

Ah, no problem my friend. Still, it's kinda weird seeing you in all of your green glory.

I'm used to your purpliness.

• 2 weeks later...