~Official Medals List~ (Updated 1/15)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I don't think DOA should count for qualifying for the Four Guardians, It's much easier and completely different from regular zombies maps. But, that's just my opinion. However, I do like the idea of DOA-specific medals to encourage more gameplay on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get someone to look at my NML kills? If not, I will have to ask everyone I know and hope they have a camera I can use. My phone's camera won't work and my regular camera is broken. My kills are posted in my signature. Also, I will add anyone from this site as a friend.

EDIT: For the DOA medals, it would be cool if each boss round had a medal. Example:

Round 5: Big zombie medal

Round 10: Nova 6 Medal

Round 15: Fate Medal

Round 20: Engineer Medal

Round 25: Fish in a Barrel Medal

Round 30: Martyr Medal

Round 35: Dog Medal

And continue on that path. You could probably scrap the first couple if they are too easy. I'll be waiting on my Martyr medal. ;)

• Administrators

Can I get someone to look at my NML kills? If not, I will have to ask everyone I know and hope they have a camera I can use. My phone's camera won't work and my regular camera is broken. My kills are posted in my signature. Also, I will add anyone from this site as a friend.

EDIT: For the DOA medals, it would be cool if each boss round had a medal. Example:

Round 5: Big zombie medal

And continue on that path. You could probably scrap the first couple if they are too easy. I'll be waiting on my Martyr medal. ;)

That sounds really cool actually, I think that that should for sure be implemented. I think that if they worked like prestige medals then there really should be no limit on how many, just based on how high you get, like the Four Guardians. I really really like this idea, and I don't even like Dead Ops haha.

For the DOA medals, it would be cool if each boss round had a medal.

The problem with going by boss rounds is that after round 40 we would need a second variation of every boss. This is what I mean:

Round 5: Big Zombie Medal

Round 40: Cosmic Silverback Medal

Round 45: Big Zombie Medal II

Round 50: Nova 6 Medal II

Round 60: Engineer Medal II

Round 65: Fish in a Barrel Medal II

Round 70: Martyr Medal II

Round 75: Dog Medal II

Round 80: Cosmic Silverback Medal II

EDIT: Actually I just did a quick look online and saw that there are apparently no challenge rounds after round 40. That would mean you could only get a medal for going through the first 40 rounds.

Honestly I would like it more if they were set up like the Four Guardians medals..

I see what you mean. Out of curiosity what happens at 55? I've only made it to the dogs before.

I think you forgot about the Stampede levels. They are the ones that have cows running through the level, I think they come after the Nova zombies. Also, you don't get a second fate unfortunantly. Wouldn't it be awesome to have Firepower and Friendship? :lol:

Yeah I forgot all about the stampede rounds. I think it would make more since if the cosmic silverback was the last one. The room of fate could probably be the first one. Maybe just exclude the fate medal. Start with nova 6 and end with cosmic silverback. And yes it would be awesome if there was two fate rooms.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

That's correct, it's a bit too hard to determine who really deserves the medal and who does not, the prerequisites and requirements are to difficult to accurately and fairly determine.

• 5 months later...

Great Job Staff!

New Medals & Fonts look TOPS!

(I know Im a little late to the party, but I was always hoping there would be a medal for making Round 20 with no Perks on Der Reise. Just like the Acheivement/Trophy?)

Also the Vboard is looking mighty fine too. I think you've been working mighty hard Bob.

Well done Guys & Thank You.

Great Job Staff!

New Medals & Fonts look TOPS!

(I know Im a little late to the party, but I was always hoping there would be a medal for making Round 20 with no Perks on Der Reise. Just like the Acheivement/Trophy?)

Also the Vboard is looking mighty fine too. I think you've been working mighty hard Bob.

Well done Guys & Thank You.

I didn't even know perks existed the first time I got to 20, I was that much of a noob. I would love to see this medal on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Update (1/18)

3-tier posts medal added.

New 4-player medal added.

We're trying to encourage a little more gameplay with others around the forum with this new medal so hopefully you guys enjoy getting this one. All players will have to validate their game. After which, all players will then recieve the medal. Remember, this can only be earned playing with members from CoDz.

Thanks!

- Undead xP

Medal Request Thread