~Official Medals List~ (Updated 1/15)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have one of them on that list wrong. That is all I will say.

Since I literally have no idea who's in that text document, I'm going to join this guessing game...

Undead XP

Jake-Duck

TheOnlyShapeshifter

(I can't make this name out, but I know this is the one that's wrong, it doesn't look like Phillips)

Nemises_96

xAvengedLullabyx

Superhands

(Also can't make this out)

Here's what I have so far. Anyone able to see the last name?

Undead xp

Jake-Duck

TheOnlyShapshifter

Phillips455

Nemesis_96

XAvengedLullabyX

Superhands

?

That last one is Tom852 isn't it? I think he and myself are on there for pushing the Gameplay & Strategy section and I think NML medals.

I want that Grammar Enthusiast medal!

I NEED it. :lol:

It's one of those ones that other users can nominate you for. So if other users see that you are very careful about grammar or you tend to correct other user's grammar, then, if they so choose, they can nominate you for the medal. :)

Just noticed that I haven't actually given rpoof for any of the medals for NML or Guardians... Need to get that done :lol:

-Jolteon

if you have been provenbefore, then you don't need to prove it again. although im guessing there is currently no NML group, so you would have to give evidence for that.

Just noticed that I haven't actually given rpoof for any of the medals for NML or Guardians... Need to get that done :lol:

-Jolteon

if you have been provenbefore, then you don't need to prove it again. although im guessing there is currently no NML group, so you would have to give evidence for that.

I've never proven before because the guardian groups were introduced after I became a Veteran so I didn't feel the need... Then again, I only have up to Nikolai and the first stage of NML so it's nothing special anyways :lol: