Samuel_zps7733ec51.pngSamuel - Reach round 100+ in Solo Zombies

Site Achievements

Regularmedal_zpsdabc9bbb.png-Be a member at CoDz for 1 year
hardenedmedal_zpsaa466489.png-Be a member at CoDz for 2 years
Veteranmedal_zpsf7d85c1d.png-Be a member at CoDz for 3 years
posts1_zpsf908bd46.png-Accumulate a total of 1,000 posts
posts2_zpscc15c633.png-Accumulate a total of 2,500 posts
posts3_zpsd4463a89.png-Accumulate a total of 5,000 posts
4playermedal_zpsbfd78420.png-Complete a 4 player Co-op game of Zombies with 3 other CoDz members.
hottopicmedal_zps58164ccf.png- Create a topic that recieves at least 50 replies
H6aX1.png-Posted an introduction in the introductions section
Y5zeP.png-Be a previous or current winner of the user of the month competition
pccGF.png-Contributed an idea that was implemented into the site
StoriesMedal_zpsbdbb5f85.png-Write 3 stories in the "Zombies Stories" forum
medal_zpsd559aa10.png-Earn 10 CoDz medals
4a32NnC.png-Earn 20 CoDz medals
zNnjoVH.png-Earn 30 CoDz medals
74L8HSA.png-Have a topic sticked/announced

mpxeCad.png-Have a topic approved for the Asylum. New!
Stratigistmedal_zpsa09963bb.png-Awarded to those with outstanding, dedicated strategies (Staff-awarded ONLY)
Theoristmedal_zps9b493818.png-Awarded to those with oustanding, dedicated theories (Staff-awarded ONLY)

Game Achievements

zombieskillsmedal1_zps4ca47f42.png-Kill a career total of 10,000 zombies
zombieskillsmedal2_zps65beec05.png-Kill a career total of 50,000 zombies
zombieskillsmedal3_zpsc84d0fdb.png-Kill a career total of 100,000 zombies
zombieskillsmedal4_zps89101af1.png-Kill a career total of 175,000 zombies
zombieskillsmedal5_zps9d00c0bb.png-Kill a career total of 300,000 zombies
K1gMFkN.png-Reach Round 40 in DOA.
y7GqKPT.png-Opened a career total of 1,200 doors
yi5upnH.png-Kill a career total of 7,500 zombies with Grenades
iYuMO1g.png-Get 150 headshots in a single zombies game
fieldmedicmedal_zps8b564704.png-Revive teammates a career total of 750 times
perkaholicmedal_zps21e240d8.png-Consume a career total of 750 perks
achievementsmedal_zps58cdff86.png-Earn all achievements/trophies in WaW, Blops or Blops 2.

MBYpLz6.png-Complete the side quests in Black Ops II in favour of Maxis. New! (Cannot obtain if you have the "Richtofen's Servant" medal.)

c7Hj8fS.png-Complete the side quests in Black Ops II in favour of Richtofen. New! (Cannot obtain if you have the "Maxis' Assistant" medal.)

Miscellaneous

QDfay.png-This user is a Zombshe!
donormedal_zps7fe3bb75.png - Donate to CoDz.
u3oJW1I.png-Tribute to Covert Gunman's absence

gkYeW6r.png-Made a post on January 15th, 2014 (aka 1/15 Day). New!

Prestige medals

7RvUz5x.gifPrestige 1 - 100 posts + 1 month
90L31Sn.gifPrestige 2 - 300 posts + 2 months
WWbdIKz.gifPrestige 3 - 500 posts + 3 months
ndoAwyB.gifPrestige 4 - 750 posts + 5 months + 2 medals
zkRdClK.gifPrestige 5 - 1,000 posts + 7 months + 2 medals
hP9S801.gifPrestige 6 - 1,500 posts + 9 months + 3 medals
1fZK5CU.gifPrestige 7 - 2,000 posts + 1 year + 5 medals
19qXNXn.gifPrestige 8 - 2,500 posts + 1.5 years + 7 medals
IoMfQKv.gifPrestige 9 - 3,000 posts + 2 years + 9 medals
dhTfcR5.gifPrestige 10 - 5,000 posts + 3 years + 12 medals + UOTM

No Mans Land medals

These medals are awarded for reaching certain amounts of kills in the no mans land portion of Moon, these medals require photo proof like the four guardians and will launch when we have the approval system ready, so if you want one of these medals as soon as they launch, get playing! (the amount of kills can be changed)

HKtW5.pngRank 1 - 100 kills
SDqKd.pngRank 2 - 200 Kills
RITH7.pngRank 3 - 250 Kills
knP8w.pngRank 4 - 300 Kills
uxFHR.pngRank 5 - 340 Kills

And that's it for now, like I said before, new medals will be added frequently after launch.

Medal Request Thread - Click here

Medal Suggestions Thread - Click here

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCITEMENT.......GROWING!!!!!! ....

I presume the Donor medals are expected at some point as well correct? It was my understanding that there were going to multi tiers for Donor medals as well, the more you donate the higher the tier. Just curious ;)

If we cant get a picture, I assume the rule where we can get staff to comfirm our achivements still stands? For instance, I have reached 300 kills in NML, but I cant get a pic. Can Phxntxm vouch for me?

I'm guessing he will be doing approvals for the NML medals so if he knows for sure that you got it, I'm sure he'll give you the medal.

If we cant get a picture, I assume the rule where we can get staff to comfirm our achivements still stands? For instance, I have reached 300 kills in NML, but I cant get a pic. Can Phxntxm vouch for me?

I'm guessing he will be doing approvals for the NML medals so if he knows for sure that you got it, I'm sure he'll give you the medal.

If all else fails (which I doubt), one of us with PS3 can friend request you and take a picture of your score for you.

I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

Yeah I can confirm any records on xbox and PS3, just send me a FR for PS3 (I already have shirtless, so yeah I can confirm that) for xbox just tell me the position on the leaderboards and I can look on my dorm mate's xbox (not a FR so I don't fill up his friends with my friends xD)

That is of course if you can't simply get a picture to confirm it :P

Hey if the staff agrees, Why not use the first 5 prestige medals until the remaining 5 are finished, I'll be working on what I can and in the meantime, they could use Blops prestige medals until they are all finished.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is a no-brainer but, are there medals planned out for the amount of posts reached as well? If so, what are the icons? I remember the idea floating about that they would be the round tally marks to symbolize reaching X amount of posts.

Ex: 5,000 posts = Round 5 tally icon.

But other than that, I'm loving this teaser sample, can't wait for the real deal! :D

Hey if the staff agrees, Why not use the first 5 prestige medals until the remaining 6 are finished, I'll be working on what I can and in the meantime, they could use Blops prestige medals until they are all finished.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is a no-brainer but, are there medals planned out for the amount of posts reached as well? If so, what are the icons? I remember the idea floating about that they would be the round tally marks to symbolize reaching X amount of posts.

Ex: 5,000 posts = Round 5 tally icon.

But other than that, I'm loving this teaser sample, can't wait for the real deal! :D

I believe that idea was scrapped by the team because of the potential of post spam to reach higher levels, but I'm not sure, if another member of staff sees this, feel free to answer.

Wait woah! 340 kills on NML for the highest medal? That's a bit too high don't you think? I though 330 was hard enough.

340 is adequate I think; it puts those who reach it near the top of the world (top 10 I believe, for the respective consoles). It gives everyone a goal to reach, and it becomes one of the site's biggest honors to receive such a medal for undoubtedly, one of the hardest challenges to date in the world of zombies.

Wait woah! 340 kills on NML for the highest medal? That's a bit too high don't you think? I though 330 was hard enough.

340 is adequate I think; it puts those who reach it near the top of the world (top 10 I believe, for the respective consoles). It gives everyone a goal to reach, and it becomes one of the site's biggest honors to receive such a medal for undoubtedly, one of the hardest challenges to date in the world of zombies.

I dunno man. 340 is... crazy. Superhands is the only one that's gotten within 10 kills of 340 on the site. It's something to shoot for, but... it's just ridiculous. I think 330 is definitely better. Still world class, no doubt, a 330 would get me on the first page of an (unhacked) Xbox leaderboard. But it's not as freaking crazy.

Love the medals, btw. I was confused at first, but now that I can visualize them, they seem pretty legit.

For the NML, I felt that each one is the perfect goal for each new "achievement" 340 is the perfect score to be the final goal for you to achieve unless you want to get a WR or something. So that's what I made the numbers for them, personally that's the perfect amount I think.

For the NML, I felt that each one is the perfect goal for each new "achievement" 340 is the perfect score to be the final goal for you to achieve unless you want to get a WR or something

340 is the most easily attainable for the overachievers around here! Basically, what we are saying is this: we have some of the best players in the world on this site, and to have a goal of 340 is a really realistic yet difficult goal for us. We may be biased, but considering that we've got a whole strategy department dedicated to NML, and considering we're working really hard to improve the quality of the games overall, it's a perfect goal like Dan has pointed out.

We are extremely biased though, so we might need to get an Admin's opinion in here (since none of them play NML).

For the NML, I felt that each one is the perfect goal for each new "achievement" 340 is the perfect score to be the final goal for you to achieve unless you want to get a WR or something

340 is the most easily attainable for the overachievers around here! Basically, what we are saying is this: we have some of the best players in the world on this site, and to have a goal of 340 is a really realistic yet difficult goal for us. We may be biased, but considering that we've got a whole strategy department dedicated to NML, and considering we're working really hard to improve the quality of the games overall, it's a perfect goal like Dan has pointed out.

We are extremely biased though, so we might need to get an Admin's opinion in here (since none of them play NML).

Well I mean...I don't think it's bad to be biased in this situation, we kind of ARE the NML guys...so we'd be the guys who would know what the best goals are, right? :?

I don't really play NML that much, just enough to get Juggernog early and get out. I don't know if there really is bias in this situation, because NML guys know what they are talking about as Phxntxm said. This is just my point of view as a non-NML player.

Considering 340 is the very best medal, it is logical to keep it that way so only the top of the top can get it. However, it is rather pointless if nobody on the whole site can get it. If just one person can score that high I think it should stay at 340 kills. If it is possible, keep it. If it is not, lower it.

I don't really play NML that much, just enough to get Juggernog early and get out. I don't know if there really is bias in this situation, because NML guys know what they are talking about as Phxntxm said. This is just my point of view as a non-NML player.

Considering 340 is the very best medal, it is logical to keep it that way so only the top of the top can get it. However, it is rather pointless if nobody on the whole site can get it. If just one person can score that high I think it should stay at 340 kills. If it is possible, keep it. If it is not, lower it.

This. It is very possible, at least 15 people have attained it in the world. And with members who have World Records in a few things, this is something I have complete faith in. Thanks, Jake.