~Official Medals List~ (Updated 1/15)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your brains Undead. SO CLOSE TO 935! :lol:

Anyway I was randomly thinking about this today, and I think I might have a possible solution for the whole 'what medals you want everyone else to see' thing.

The latest medal you're rewarded is shown, while the earliest medal is pushed back, right? So, for example, let's say I wanted the UOTM medal to be shown, but it's been pushed back because there is too many medals. I could just delete it, than have it re-awarded again, so it's pushed to the front of the group, and thus shown.

That's a possible solution, but lets say the latest medal you've been awarded is one that you don't want taking up space of another. This will lead to a lot of deleting and re-awarding, at least 5 times, just to so you can get that new medal out. This would be too much work for the staff, and frankly, they'd probably rather not do that for everyone. I know I'd get annoyed if I had to keep doing that all the time.

Anyway, something to think about. :)

Anyway I was randomly thinking about this today, and I think I might have a possible solution for the whole 'what medals you want everyone else to see' thing.

The latest medal you're rewarded is shown, while the earliest medal is pushed back, right? So, for example, let's say I wanted the UOTM medal to be shown, but it's been pushed back because there is too many medals. I could just delete it, than have it re-awarded again, so it's pushed to the front of the group, and thus shown.

That's a possible solution, but lets say the latest medal you've been awarded is one that you don't want taking up space of another. This will lead to a lot of deleting and re-awarding, at least 5 times, just to so you can get that new medal out. This would be too much work for the staff, and frankly, they'd probably rather not do that for everyone. I know I'd get annoyed if I had to keep doing that all the time.

Actually, the way that the medals are displayed on your mini-profile in posts is based upon the organization of the medal categories. So currently, the categories are as follows:

[*:24dhtkjw]Prestige
    [*:24dhtkjw]Four Guardians
    [*:24dhtkjw]Site Achievements
    [*:24dhtkjw]No Man's Land
    [*:24dhtkjw]Miscellaneous

The medals that are in a category closer to the top will have a higher chance of being displayed. For example, take a look at my medals:

I've got 6 medals. 1 Prestige, 4 Site Achievements, and 1 Miscellaneous. They are currently being displayed based upon which order the medal categories are ordered.

Actually, the way that the medals are displayed on your mini-profile in posts is based upon the organization of the medal categories. So currently, the categories are as follows:

[*:1mw398qb]Prestige
    [*:1mw398qb]Four Guardians
    [*:1mw398qb]Site Achievements
    [*:1mw398qb]No Man's Land
    [*:1mw398qb]Miscellaneous

The medals that are in a category closer to the top will have a higher chance of being displayed. For example, take a look at my medals:

[ Image ]

I've got 6 medals. 1 Prestige, 4 Site Achievements, and 1 Miscellaneous. They are currently being displayed based upon which order the medal categories are ordered.

I'm pretty jellly of that last one... ;)

[*:1uk76i2i]Prestige
    [*:1uk76i2i]Four Guardians
    [*:1uk76i2i]Site Achievements
    [*:1uk76i2i]No Man's Land
    [*:1uk76i2i]Miscellaneous

[ Image ]

I'm pretty jellly of that last one... ;)

*jealous :twisted: :twisted:

[*:3pzcewmv]Prestige
    [*:3pzcewmv]Four Guardians
    [*:3pzcewmv]Site Achievements
    [*:3pzcewmv]No Man's Land
    [*:3pzcewmv]Miscellaneous

[ Image ]

Oh I get ya now. Actually I love the order of preferance you have it as. Prestige and Four Guardian medals I'm sure everyone would want to see, with Site Achievement medals being the next preferance for me and I'm sure many others.

Super, make sure you don't get to many Site Achievements! :lol:

[*:k6yrk1sz]Prestige
    [*:k6yrk1sz]Four Guardians
    [*:k6yrk1sz]Site Achievements
    [*:k6yrk1sz]No Man's Land
    [*:k6yrk1sz]Miscellaneous

[ Image ]

Oh I get ya now. Actually I love the order of preferance you have it as. Prestige and Four Guardian medals I'm sure everyone would want to see, with Site Achievement medals being the next preferance for me and I'm sure many others.

Super, make sure you don't get to many Site Achievements! :lol:

I probably would just delete some Site achievements so NML medal would be visible. For example introduction medal :lol:

How will we decide the "Grammar Nazi" medal? Just by constantly correcting people, or by always using good grammar? Just look through the TWW thread, we've corrected each other so many times, it's not even funny. In fact, being a "Grammar Nazi" can also be considered a level of trolling, but maybe in more of a getting on your friend's nerves way than a making people rage way.

Honestly, people who always have good grammar SHOULD get it.