AGARTHA (UPDATED) W/ Pics.

Thought I would spice it up with some pictures while I have the time... ;)

Pre-game area (similar to NML): Schicksal (Fate)

Characters: Original Crew w/ Sam (assuming nothing changes)

Weapons: Black Ops 2 Guns on walls w/ variety in box including the best of WaW and BlOps guns.

Music "Egg":Activated by pieces of 115 meteor, plays Five Finger Deathpunch-Death Before Dishonor :D

Rp_EFyaa8_k

Wonder Weapon:Community ideas:(Nature's Wrath)

Equipment: Hacker(down on d-pad),TRS Thermal Respiratory Suit(up on d-pad)(Credit to SizMatics)

Machines/Traps:Build-A-Trap (Undeadxphttp://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20723, WAM (Wonder Attachment Machine)http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20774

Perks:All perks will be included in this map including: (your perk here)

Boss round:Every five rounds you get a swarm of nova six crawlers. These will not possess the power to "zip around", but they will be much quicker. They will also be immune to their own gas. Killing the last nova 6 crawler will drop a max ammo. On the 25th round and continuing every 25 rounds, there will be massive zombies similar to a Juggernaut Zombie. One zombie per person will spawn and will only go after designated players, testing them individually. Nova six crawlers do not spawn for these rounds. Killing the players designated zombie, will drop a death machine for 90 seconds.

Regular Zombies Appearance: A mixture of all zombies dating back to Nacht. Being the center of the Earth, a little of all zombies would have made it here.

Explosives:C4, Monkey Bombs, Semtex, Grenades

Special Grenades:Nova gas(

Door Mechanics: Electronic.(similar to moon, able to be hacked.)

Summary:The crew sets out on a mission to fix the damage done to the earth. Rumor has it the answer lies in Agartha. Join our heroes as they follow Sam deep underground, into the abyss.

Pre-Game Area Explanation: A bridge leading to a teleporter. Being giant in size it offers length and multi-level platforms, but narrow alleys between boxes and misc. items. Easy to get lost. The zombies are at Round 1 health and a time limit pushes the player to leave before the bridge collapses. On the other side of the bridge, there will be about as much space as the first room in Kino, but slightly larger. Similar layout also with the stairs leading to the teleporter and Jugg, while the ground floor, (under the stairs) leads to PaP. Upon stepping off the bridge, the bridge will buckle and collapse, regardless of time left. The bridge triggers a loud rumble from a volcano, signaling the next wave. Each volcanic blast signals another wave. The atmosphere would be that of a volcanic island with extremely high cliffs. The bridge being from mainland to the island.

1st Room: Upon spawning, if you were to look up, you would see a giant hole in the Earths crust. Being from the Moon missles, you can see the starting area through the hole, and the sound of volcanoes erupting can still be heard. This room is laid out similar to COTD spawn. Instead of frozen tundra and icy water, you will see volcanic rock and lava. The overall size will shrink as well as the lava flow. The room will still be slightly separated in the middle and the lava will be more of a river. Lava can be jumped over and used as trap, though the area's layout will make it hard to use. There will be two windows but zombies will spawn anywhere. One door leads into a cavern full of crystals, the other leads to more lava. One 115 meteor is found here. Two guns available on the walls. One perk available.

Lava Room:Opening the double doors leading into this room reveals a giant cavern containing stalactites and a pool of lava. in the center of the pool is two perks. A narrow walkway of volcanic rock allows you to traverse the pool by jumping. An avalanche of boulders is continually dropping of the map in this room, adding to the effect. This room will be the size of Kino's stage and theater. The same amount of space to run around, but massive in scenery. Two guns are available on signs. One door out of this room, leading to a room with a giant geyser. Zombies spawn from floors.This room also puts off heavy amounts of heat causing the player to be burned if they stay for long periods of time without the suit. (SizMatics)

Crystal Room:Opening the door to this room will blind the player with overall beauty. Clear crystals completely cover the walls with only enough space between for light to pierce through. One perk is located immediately to the left with another located around a corner on the back wall. This room will lead the player down a wide hallway of crystals, and ending with a cliff which ascends to the right, becoming a wall which the perk is located. The background again will be massive in size offering a glimpse at the volume of crystals contained in the Earth. Continuing right, the space closes into more of a square. Volcanic rock lines the walls of this area with one zombie spawn. Zombies also spawn from ground.One 115 meteor is found here. Two guns are available in this room. Only one way out leading into room containing poisonous nova gas.

Geyser Room:Opening the door to this room reveals a giant geyser that is usable to the player. Standing on the geyser launches the player onto a small platform containing PHD Flopper. (I won't be designating any other perks but I view this as being needed.) The only way to get down is to jump on a slanted wall on the other side, or dive off said platform. Zombies can follow the player as well. The ground floor of this room will be medium sized area with debris in the middle. This area has the most window spawns on the map containing six. Another perk is located on the left wall. One gun available in this room. The one door out leads to the power.

Gas Room:This room opens with a cloud of damaging gas. Nova gas was stored here and now is built up in the very foundation. The player can enter for brief moments only unless they have the right equipment. This room is small and only offers one perk as well as one gun. Semtex and C4 will be available in this room. One 115 meteor is found here. This room leads to the power.

Power Room:This room will open to a pitch black room, containing one light over a power switch. The main power source being gravitational pull and magnetic currents. This room instantly lights up after turning on the power revealing a wide circular path around something similar to a Gershe device. The glowing power source in the middle will act as our teleporter to get to PaP and jugg also, merely there to say, "this is the middle of Earth". On the left wall there will be the Wonder Attachment Machine. On the Right there will be the Build-A-Trap.

Mystery Box Locations:

Power Room

Geyser Room

Crystal Room

1st Room

Lava Room

Gas Room

Easter Egg: This easter egg will be split into two versions. The zombies novice and the zombies veteran. The novice egg can be done even if you are doing the later harder one. The difference between the two is chosen at the beginning. In a random spot in the Fate room, is a film reel from Moon containing sound files, playable only on a machine that spawns in the 1st Room on round 50. Should the player not grab the reel, you cannot do the veteran egg, because the reel disappears once you teleport down the first time. The outcome of the easter egg will be the HAARP fixing the earth's atmosphere.

NOVICE:(anytime easter egg)This egg will be started by pressing a button that says "No Return", located in the lava room. This creates an overflow of lava which quickly hardens to form a bridge to access a new area. This area contains HAARP. There will be multiple steps to this easter egg, but will require less "BRAINS". After multiple tasks, the player restores the earth back to normal. This gives the player all perks.

VETERAN:(starts at Round 50)You must grab the reel from the beginning in order to trigger this easter egg at round 50. At the beginning of round fifty, a machine spawns in the first room. Upon entering the reel, a member of the HAARP project directs you to perform more tasks of higher difficulty. He mentions it is too late for him, but he would like to save the crew. After completing this easter egg, an explosion occurs in the lava room creating a new bridge where the "HAARP bridge" previously was. EDIT: The previous outcome of my veteran easter egg was too much and I feel like something else should be put in it's place. Ideas anyone? I left off with a boom so you would have some imagination left in it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea, seems really well thought out. Heres an idea for a wonder weapon: Natures Wrath. It is a medium sized gun with a green camo and what it does is it shoots out a green beam that explodes on contact and is an insta kill up to round 25, and then it creates kind of a barrier made of vines, which can be useful when reviving team mates, and as a finishing touch, it explodes, killing any nearby zombies that are unfortunate enough to be near the barrier.

Sounds like an epic map. There are a few things I think would not work though.

First, The boss rounds...I think that instead of every 10 rounds then 50 and 100...make it every 5 rounds is a mini-boss, and then every 10 rounds an actual boss. This way beginners can get a taste of the action as-well.

Second, though the novice/veteran easter egg thing is nice...Starting at round 50 is also much, considering most average or above average players make it to atleast 20, let's say if you are going to do the easter egg you have to start it anywhere from 25-50....and after 50 you can not start it.

Another problem with the veteran easter egg is that there shouldn't be every wonder weapon in one map. That would cause the game to be WAY too easy. At higher rounds, you mostly are just running around the map buying traps or ammo for your upgraded weapons. So instead of buying ammo for say, a AK74u which costs 4k since its upgraded, I would just buy a wunderwaffe that will kill more and save ammo. Then, this would make it way too easy for those veteran players like Syndicate to get to higher rounds. That is not what the game is about, it is meant to get harder and harder, not easier.

The rest of the things you have listed seem alright.

I do want to add a little something if you don't mind...

Some areas should have an increase in temperature somewhat dramatically so, there should be a new equipment like the helmet from moon, that can let you withstand rooms with higher temperature, kind of like needing the helmet in moon to have oxygen, only it so your face doesn't melt off.

Let me know what you think about the equipment, I like feedback :D

I can see where your worries are justifiable. I feel that there should be something more for the veteran players though. I understand the novice players want a little something also. The first egg would give them plenty to work with for their 20-30 round journey.

For the people like myself who like to venture past 50-60 rounds, (as long as Treyarch has better High Round Support in Black Ops 2), I feel like we deserve an extra easter egg later on in the game.

I do agree with you, however. Too many wonder weapons, along with the "WAM" and the "BAT"(....WAMBAT!!! :lol:) would make it way too easy.

As far as your mask thing goes I completely agree. I feel like it should be part of the mask already mentioned, however. Something like a Thermal Respiratory System. :o EDITING RIGHT NOW!

Some really great ideas here. I'm just not into this whole 'natural' vibe map for zombies, e.g. Shangri La. I think something grimy and industrial, e.g. Der Riese, Ascension, Verruckt, just feels right for zombies.

I appreciate the feed back. I know the feeling of the map being too soft (Shangri-la). I'm thinking the majority of the time spent below ground would be dark and gloomy. The main time it will be tropical is on the topside.

I actually made a video analyzing this map with my thoughts and opinions. Check it out if you want, I thought this was a really well though out map and it would be cool if they implemented it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcl6ySWTIkI

Even though you kind of made me seem stupid at some points, :facepalm: I took your feedback seriously. You have some good points and to tell you the truth, the perk was made up on the fly, and I removed it because it did stand out to me as lame. I corrected a lot of the things I left out before,(frankly, I didn't notice until I seen your video) The one thing I will say is you read a lot of it wrong,or skimmed through it, leading you to misunderstand some parts. The entire easter egg will not be "one button and the earth is fine". The one button is simply to start the easster egg and to have an area to insert found items. Similar to the room below Flopper in COTD.

I like the concept of the map, but the name is ehhh. if I were you I'd call it simply Agartha

Honestly, I knew it wouldn't work. It's too long and lacks the catchyness of most zombie map titles. I wanted to use Agartha, but I feared someone already used it as the name floats around quite often.

I actually made a video analyzing this map with my thoughts and opinions. Check it out if you want, I thought this was a really well though out map and it would be cool if they implemented it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcl6ySWTIkI

Even though you kind of made me seem stupid at some points, :facepalm: I took your feedback seriously. You have some good points and to tell you the truth, the perk was made up on the fly, and I removed it because it did stand out to me as lame. I corrected a lot of the things I left out before,(frankly, I didn't notice until I seen your video) The one thing I will say is you read a lot of it wrong,or skimmed through it, leading you to misunderstand some parts. The entire easter egg will not be "one button and the earth is fine". The one button is simply to start the easster egg and to have an area to insert found items. Similar to the room below Flopper in COTD.

ahhh gotcha, yea that makes more sense lol. I am sorry if I made you seem stupid, I didnt mean to :( I just wanted to go ahead and give my opinions on the map because it sounds like one I wanna play ;)