Gameplay question for PC players

so I know there are a lot of people who play PC mod zombies with custom maps, so here's my question:

can you change the spawn limit? As in increase the cap to near infinite?

This would bog down nearly any computer set up, of course, but I think it would be a really interesting way to play, the way it would "actually" work in a zombie breakout that we seem to all so enjoy.

I think it would make a great stand-alone game mode, like speed zombies (since the rounds are both faster and you will not last very long anyway). Some things would have to change, of course; I think maybe combining nuke with fire sale, with having no spawn for 30 seconds after they all die off would make it marginally possible, and probably a completely different approach to level design, but it would be awesome.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wanted a dawn of the dead zombie style mode (i.e. always same level strength (10?) yet their spawn rate increased dramatically) so I too have been looking for that as well. :)

First thing to know is that, as far as I'm aware, Treyarch haven't released a map editor yet for BOps, therefore any mods are from a different source, find out which programme they're using and usually theres a guide for it on the internet (i.e. a mod wiki). That's how I learnt to mod in CoD WaW.