Zombie Characters

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Ferrel, John C. Reiley, Tracy Jordan, and Adam Sandler. The backstory would be similar to Call of the Dead, except it would be them shooting a zombie comedy, with "AMERICAN ZOMBIES", which are obese zombies, and it would be in NYC or Chicago.

HAHAHA... That made my day. Back to OP, We know bowman is dead, but I honestly don't thing Reznov is dead. You didn't SEE him die...he just drove away in a truck from what I remember...maybe he got taken back to the prison and escaped again...maybe he did make it out, with a little help from someone else which we could get to know in BO2. Anything can happen, and nothing IS confirmed except for the fact that bowman is dead :lol: .

Will Ferrel, John C. Reiley, Tracy Jordan, and Adam Sandler. The backstory would be similar to Call of the Dead, except it would be them shooting a zombie comedy, with "AMERICAN ZOMBIES", which are obese zombies, and it would be in NYC or Chicago.

HAHAHA... That made my day. Back to OP, We know bowman is dead, but I honestly don't thing Reznov is dead. You didn't SEE him die...he just drove away in a truck from what I remember...maybe he got taken back to the prison and escaped again...maybe he did make it out, with a little help from someone else which we could get to know in BO2. Anything can happen, and nothing IS confirmed except for the fact that bowman is dead :lol: .

Poor Bowman...Well yeah I wouldn't doubt bringing back Reznov, it just seems unlikely.

Ok here is the closest thing to proof we have:

In this video it outlines what I am about to show you.Transmition number/Designate

15-18/X-Ray

9-19/Romeo

0/Echo

8-5/Zulu

4-5-1-4/November

20-8-5-18-5/Oscar

23-1-19/Victor

23-8-15/X-Ray

14-15/X-Ray

2-15-4-25/India

9-19/Sierra

14-15-20/Delta

8-5-19-1-25-19/Echo

8-5/Delta

9-19/X-Ray

Using 1-a 2-b.......and the first letter of each designate, you get:"Reznov is dead, or is he?" "There was who?" "Nobody." "Is not, he says he is."

Take that how you would like

I hope you are right my friend. I hope reznov is the next zombies hero.

EXACTLY! There really was no evidence of Reznov dying, so we don't know if its true. But Reznov was a beast, he couldnt have died so easily. Not really a heroic death if you ask me.

BTW: I used to think that Dempsey was Mason! :lol:

Seeing as Reznov is dead, that wouldn't work out.

Besides, the campaign and zombies storylines are pretty much in different "universes"

Not nesicarily......

I used to think that, but now after looking closely at the campaign intel, I'm starting to think that Treyarch has made it so that it is possible for the 'two' universes to be one and the same.

Ok here is the closest thing to proof we have:

In this video it outlines what I am about to show you.Transmition number/Designate

15-18/X-Ray

9-19/Romeo

0/Echo

8-5/Zulu

4-5-1-4/November

20-8-5-18-5/Oscar

23-1-19/Victor

23-8-15/X-Ray

14-15/X-Ray

2-15-4-25/India

9-19/Sierra

14-15-20/Delta

8-5-19-1-25-19/Echo

8-5/Delta

9-19/X-Ray

Using 1-a 2-b.......and the first letter of each designate, you get:"Reznov is dead, or is he?" "There was who?" "Nobody." "Is not, he says he is."

Take that how you would like

I hope you are right my friend. I hope reznov is the next zombies hero.

Funny, I got, "Reznov is dead, or is he? There was no body. Is not who he says he is."

Just a matter of perception I guess.

Funny, I got, "Reznov is dead, or is he? There was no body. Is not who he says he is."

Just a matter of perception I guess.

I added punctuation as I felt it would look good. The words, however are in order as they appear. I left the T# and Designate there. The words are in order as follows: REZNOV, IS, DED, OR, IS, HE, DEAD, THERE, WAS, WHO, NOBODY, IS, NOT, HE, SAYS, HE, IS,

You might have mixed up the missions somehow, but even then, how did you spell "Reznov is ded". The missions must be in order to spell this....IDK :roll: 8-)

Looking back it would be easy to mix them up as the "who" happens to be on an X-ray designate, so it could pretty much go anywhere.