Any relevance to the story

What the crystals actually do

What the crystals are

Why the crystals are flaming

Why it's named after ice if it has nothing to do with ice

How they become electrified

Also, it's "freeze" ;)

Among other things.

Frozen delight sounds like some sort of icepop or something aha but good idea. Wouldn't it be alot like the Winters Howl?

No, it shoots fire and lightning crystals. (for some reason)

its so it can be a like a starburst. its a contradiction, juicy like a liquid chewy like a solid

I meant to say it shoots crystals not flaming crystals and creator:Group 935 Reason it was made: it was a mistake to been maken but they saw how much damage it did to the zombies and it killed them easily How electical crystals: It got struck by lightning while being outside in the rain because group 935 thought it was a waste of time so they put it out side and it rained that night and the lightning mixed in with the crystals what it looks like: It looks like a ray gun and a wave gun mixed together.

What effect would the crystals have on zombies that makes it a Wonder Weapon? And why is it called Frozen Delight and later Death Freeze if it has nothing to do with cold? I'd imagine that anything that had to do with lightning would be extreme heat. What I'm getting from this is that it is simply a shotgun that shoots crystals. PaP'd it could somehow deliver the effect of the Wunderwaffe DG-2 to each individual zombie but not arc between them like the DG-2 does.

Nikolai: "Holy S*** is this a push-pop, I love these things"

Tank: "AAhh, a good ol' American frozen treat"

Richtofen: "OOOOhhh the colors, they are so rainbowy, like a rocket."

Takeo: "My....brain...is....cold...must..think..of...something...snappy...to ...say"

Samanta: " But I didn't eat my veggie's" *laughs*

For a second I thought that by crystals you meant railway spikes. But yes, give us more details please? Sounds cool though.
I think it would be cool it was a shotgun, that did shoot railway spikes. I don' think there has been a WonderWeapon shotgun before. Good idea bro, but yes please elaborate. Maybe Group 935 didn't make it, what if it was Majestic 12 and they wanted a better Winter's Howl. Say bigger punch and what not? :)