What twists would you like to see in the next game?

bbobs2

We know that Rictofen and Samantha switched bodies/souls and the obvious answer is to stop Rictofen before he kills everyone but would you like to see the story take a big U-turn with a big twist that none of us are expecting?

If so what would you like to see happen?

And if not why not?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking it should switch to a new group (601). Keep with the same story and all. Just make it told from a different perspective. Start off in the middle somewhere. (possibly der riese/kino time period.) Maybe they are the answer to defeating Rictofen. Maybe they go somewhere he didnt know about and acquire a new gun or item similar to golden rod. So many options. Check out my thread labeled "What about Group 601?" It will give you my idea more clearly.

Where did you pull group 601 from? Anyways yes a twist would be epically awesome. Although no more time travel...if they do then they would be able to stop Richtofen somehow but then he would know that THEY would try to stop him time traveling even more...Point is no more time travel because it just creates more paradox's, more holes to fill, and might be too confusing for people, unless you're an Inception mind licker That is all :D

I think that they went a bit crazy with the zombie storyline, at the end of WaW it was still reasonably plausible and I suppose up until Shangri-la. But the Shangri-la thing just seemed rediculous, it didn't really make a lot of sense. Also the game felt less eerie, earie, eery, erie, eeri. However the hell you spell it at the end of it all. I found it quite scary up until ascension, but now it's not.

I think that they went a bit crazy with the zombie storyline, at the end of WaW it was still reasonably plausible and I suppose up until Shangri-la. But the Shangri-la thing just seemed rediculous, it didn't really make a lot of sense. Also the game felt less eerie, earie, eery, erie, eeri. However the hell you spell it at the end of it all. I found it quite scary up until ascension, but now it's not.

Agreed my friend they need to go back to their dark origins like WaW...