Kino Panels?

Ok so i used the search on here for threads containing "kino" "panels" "theatre" to no avail..

so i figured id post this up here.. Sorry if it has been found and dicussed already.

But anyway, in the theatre (power) room there are two windows on either side

when you walk down from the stage.

Next to each there is a panel box that is closed.

When you hold X the panel box opens, and reveals an empty space, shaped like a fuse or something ??

Anyone else seen this before?

Apologies in advance if it has been found

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kino was a very blank map when it came to easter eggs. Im sure those boxes were going to be part of some kind of easter egg BUT the single player team was falling behind and the zombie team had to help so thats why there was very few easter eggs in Kino.

where did you hear this?

Like I said,hang around CoDz long enough,you learn to question everything

Kino was a very blank map when it came to easter eggs. Im sure those boxes were going to be part of some kind of easter egg BUT the single player team was falling behind and the zombie team had to help so thats why there was very few easter eggs in Kino.

where did you hear this?

Zombie devs :) Im friends with many.

where did you hear this?

Zombie devs :) Im friends with many.

names? :D

• 2 weeks later...

These can be used to get the upgrades like max ammo double points nuke etc, I am not exactly sure how it works but if you destroy one of them, you will get all of the upgrades the next round. I believe it is the next round it might be that round.. I don't really use them much there are a couple on the map not just in the theater. I am not sure if there is a specific way you need to destroy them (knifing or shooting) but I found this out playing on Xbox live after a player told me about this. He went on to destroy the box and things went exactly as planned and we got all the upgrades in one round pretty quickly. I am not sure if the power needs to be turned on first to do this I haven't really tested it much.