Brightnocturn here

I posted on this site earlier today, but have obviously skipped what I now see as blatantly obvious C.O.D.Z protocol. Hello, my name is brightnocturn and I love playing co-op zombies (I get bored really quickly playing solo since I'm alone and it presents me with no reward in the form of a record I can display).

I discovered this website upon watching a youtube video in which it was mentioned to me that firstly, this website existed, and secondly that Treyarch was frequenting it in search of constructive criticism. Although it is unlikely that they will view my post, I hope that the issues I brought forward in that post have already been brought to their minds or are even being resolved at this very moment.

I play zombies on xbox and am usually willing to offer my services to anyone who needs a partner, because I know what it's like having trouble finding partners myself. I will provide a list of my notable records, though you should keep in mind that whenever I play zombies, I usually play Five; I've played all the other maps until the 40s and have never attempted furthering those records after that due to time constraints and the fact that I'd rather just mess around on Five. Ascension is the perfect example of that, I've only played that map a whopping 4 times and got to 42 on my second try with someone who showed me the (exceedingly) easy ropes and it was more than enough for me at the time.

I plan on going for round 50 on as many maps as possible over the summer though to close the books on going for high rounds ever again. I say this since all I'll be doing over the holidays will be partying, playing my guitar and playing xbox. I'd like to emphasise that I won't be playing zombies until June for anyone one who does want to play. Although I'm sure I could find a partner anyhow, if anyone experienced wants to improve their records as well, feel free to add me. My xbox name is in fact: brightnocturn

My notable co-op records are:

Kino: 45

Five: 45

Der Riese: 44

Ascension: 42

Moon: 40

All of the above records are suicides (except for Der Riese)

I'd much rather prefer to have a partner who lives in Europe for evident connection and time-management purposes. All the while, I did get my record on Moon with a guy from the U.S. but we did have to quit at 40 because we started the game at a very late GMT hour.

Finally, I probably won't post too much on this site, unless it is something I deem of the utmost importance, so as to not waste people's time and have them reading pointless posts.

Sorry for writing such a long post, I could have kept on writing but have somehow managed to restrain myself. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day!

Ps: I know "nocturn" is spelt with an "e" at the end; I like it better without the "e".

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic