Improvements and to what extent they should be made

Zombies is a great game-mode that I have been playing for quite some time and has slowly but surely become my favourite part of C.O.D. but I feel that since it is relatively young, in comparison to other game modes, that us zombie players don't need something "completely" new and innovative at this moment in time. The most important improvements to be made are not those concerning maps, perks, rankings etc. The most important improvements to be made are to:

Make sure zombies have an immediate reaction to monkeys/crossbow bolts

No more script errors

Leaderboard scores in the triple digits

Elevator doors should close regardless if there is a zombie stepping on the elevator door space (this improvement is specific to FIVE, but it nevertheless applies to any new maps if they so choose to include an elevator)

NO MORE EMPTY ZEUS CANNON BLASTS (this has victimized numerous players, leading to many unjustified downs)

There should be an option in the zombies lobby to write complaints about any zombie-related issues

MOST IMPORTANTLY, there should be a Treyarch team focused on repairing flaws in mechanics of the new game (not just a team that patches ways in which people can hack)

I really hope that the staff at Treyarch will take these suggested improvements and any other ones that I may have unknowingly omitted into strong consideration. After all, it is us who will be buying the game. Treyarch, please do not waste your time thinking about how you can innovate zombies before you have fixed the integral problems that have been holding the zombies experience back up until now.

Furthermore, I'd like to encourage members of the C.O.D.Z. community to add any of their own complaints regarding zombies at the moment to this list. In this way, we can help Treyarch to avoid repeating their mistakes; mistakes that could otherwise go overlooked in the making of this new game if we keep putting an emphasis on other aspects of the game such as rankings, which as nice as they may be, will hardly (if at all) affect "my" or perhaps more importantly "our" enjoyment of this amazing game-mode.

To conclude, yes, there are many amazing improvements that can be made to this game-mode; but they cannot be privileged to the extent that we forget to fix the problems that are holding zombies back at this moment in time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I'd like to leave you with this simple quote that more or less sums up what I've said:

"One must cultivate their own garden before taking on the world."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice...

I agree with you in the fullest, they need a team to do be constantly watching...That could also get more glitches (or hacks, exploits, etc) fixed in one patch so that they don't have to release as many patches, which will probably never happen but still, great idea. I don't agree so much about the triple digits on the leader-boards...honestly i hate the leader-boards. Not because i have never gotten past 40 but because of all the hackers that would have 999 in the first week. Although, that should follow under the patching team. Everything else is good.