Meltdown! Zombie Map Idea

Ladies and Gentlemen, Behold the GIANT map called Meltdown! A idea i created two days ago. It is all a giant complex base and labs in underground near the earth core! Hot Lava is out there and everywhere. There is many stairs, bridges, ladders, slides, hidden passageways, traps, elevators, ziplines, Many rooms, and Hallways.

You can go anywhere but also you can get lost. Many on the wall guns and traps are available. Seven Stories of the underground base. Many balconies, storage warehouses, and experimental labs. Pack a Punch is at the 7th floor. You start the game at the Basement 1 level. But you are so near to the lava at Basement 2 level. The team has to work all the way up to the 7th floor. With rooms and rooms fill with hidden passageways, bridges, stairs, elevators, ziplines, slides, and traps! Also a new zombie boss is lava scientists which few of them come will keep trying to get near to you to attack you. Its like a hellhound round when you kill them all you get max ammo then the round is over.

BUT the lava scientists are like juggernauts without guns. If you keep shooting at it, They will start increasing speed of running until they are killed. I mean they run so fast than sprinting George Romero. And Sprinting zombies from WaW verruckt are back!

The on wall guns are mixed from WaW and BO same time. Also new addition of WaW guns and BO guns on wall. Here is the list of addition.

WW2 (WaW) guns:

Sten Gun

Beretta Model 38

Browning Auto 5 shotgun

MP18

PPS

BO guns:

Skorpion

AK-47

Stoner63

Mac-11

New Perks:

Stopping Power

Canolider

Light weight

Heat Vision

Mystery Box weapons are mixed with WaW and BO guns.

The ultimate giant map with many guns, ways, traps, and perks. :D

-Nathan169

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lab near earth's core(even possible?)? I don't know, it sounds okay, but it just doesn't smack me upside the head saying "FREAKING AWESOME". It seems it's just me that doesn't like it so much. So, good job :D , but i just can't get the feel of it. I like your guns choices, perks, and other stuff. Just the setting i don't like so much.