Roman numerals all around kino?

hey guys, am i the only one who has noticed roman numerals all around kino?

Xii V in spawn ( or however you guys think the order is)

the V in fire trap room

the iX on the dressing room door ( mp40 side)

and in the fence in the ally there is a N clear as day.

tell me what you guys think. :) also if someone truly thinks there is a easter egg on this glorious map.. message me with some info i HAVENT heard, and ill tell you stuff, that i havent found anywhere on the internet. :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if im right that spells out...

According to the website i used 'N' isn't a roman numeral, but i can only think of it as a substitute for another number, like algebra.

I put 12,5,9 into google maps and got this...

this is a german 'Project developers for wind, solar and bioenergy'.

Obviously the 'N' would be another number, is this german building of any significance?

And as far as roman numerals on Kino go,i've never seen them but i will check when im next on!

wow dude! thats cool! i never thought of looking into the numbers, i knew N wasnt a roman numeral but i thought (like you) it could be algebra :) uhm.. if you think there is an easter egg on this map.. pm me, because i want an opinion on something, i just dont know how big it is so i dont want to give it away and let someone steal my glory ;) Brains to you man! - [brains]

Its called Juwi Holding AG, i tried to translate it but google translate wasn't giving me a translation

http://www.juwi.com/

This 'business' i suppose you could call it isn't just in germany though, theres one in Brimingham in Britain and one somewere in America, named 'Juwi renewable energy's'. Im assuming the name 'Juwi' came from some germans surname or something like that.

12 5 5 9 takes us to Gummi Gawaya road Nigeria. If i add a 6 on the end of those numbers (which would be the 'N') it just takes us to some trees.

Im assuming the order is going to go

Spawn

Fire trap

Alley

Dressing room.

Which gives us, 12, 5 5 N 9

On google maps whatever number i substitute N for (1-9) im just ending up in some trees __Km away from Gummi Gawaya.

I do think this has some relevance though, roman numerals which can either lead us to a german energy factory (Der reise?). Could this factory be Der reise in the future and is going to be a map? I don't think so but its all i can think off. As for Nigeria i know there are supposed to be 'Vortex's' and other superstitious things there.

Just seen them on Kino, i think the N in the alley is just a coincidence that the planks spell an N, however apart from the ones you mentioned i've found no other 'symbols/numbers/letters' spelt out in these planks. So they could be significant but after seeing the way they are shown i think they aren't. (I first thought you meant there was numerals written on the walls in blood or something :lol: )

[brains] for spotting them though, i've played kino loads and never took notice of them. However i seen them straight away this game, probably because i was looking for them :D

haha, i figured the n was nothing, but i dont think that they are all coincidence, also, if you look at the side of the otherside of where X II V is in spawn, there is a board on a angle, (looks like its making a triangle in the corner) it points directly to the red box by quick revive, this also occurs in firetrap room. go look and tell me what you think :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...