Hey its 5and5

5and5

Hey CODz love the site!

Not many of you know me but I've been around for a while, never really replied or posted any thing though :?. I've used Way2g00's horde count chart count less amount of times as well Duckcall00's Zombie charts. Just a mouth ago I got Black Ops for pc (Didn't just start playing zombie though) and started a youtube channel about the same time. I'm up to 12 subs now and about half i got in the past week :D. I love all kinds of music mostly old skool hip hop and rock, but I also listen to smooth jazz and maybe some dustep at times. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Lately I have been trying to find newer, better, faster ways of playing all the maps. I've found a few but still looking for more ;). Well that's about all I got to say about my self thanks for reading.

Always down to play some co-op Zombos!!!

Steam: 5and55

Xbox: iiFrooogle

PSN: I don't play zombies there sorry

YouTube: Zomb0s4life

My Highest Zombie Rounds:

Kino Der Toten: 50 solo, 55 co-op

Five: NA solo, 35 co-op

Ascenion: 50 solo, 55 co-op

Call Of The Dead: NA solo, 40 co-op

Shangri La: 65 (highest) solo, 34 co-op

Moon: 64 solo, 30 co-op

Nacht der Untoten: NA solo, 24 co-op

Verruckt: NA solo, 39 co-op

Shi No Numa: 44 solo, 34 co-op

Der Reise: NA solo, 44 co-op (WaW)

NML: 306 Kills

Thanks, 5and5

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved your first post, man. Since you've seen all that stuff, check out the Master Zombies Guide and Complete Solo Survival Guide if you're interested in checking out some strategy. We know you're already good at zombies, and here on CoDz, we provide an opportunity for you to share your knowledge and just chill with the liveliest undead crew around.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Enjoy your stay.

Ehj~

Hey 5 and 5. Thanks for the mention. If you feel a need to get to high rounds on xbox next time on any map hit me up. I work M-F 9-6. After that I am available almost every weeknight. Check out teamgrimreapers if you like and leave a note saying when you want to play.

Have fun.

Wow! I don't make many long posts in the intro section, but I just had to give you a proper welcome to the site. I can't remember a better first post on this site. Like Eye said, I'd definitely recommend the Master Zombies Guide as well as the Complete Solo Survival Guide. And also, as a general reference point, you should check out Rissole' Strategy Collection. Seriously, everything you could ever want to find strategy-wise on this site can be found in that thread. If you want a good starting point, you should see that thread.

Other than that, welcome to the community! Enjoy yourself and have fun! :D

-perfect

I've have seen both Ehjookayted and Superhands posts they are both extremely well done. Also I have know SuperHands since a little bit after I started youtube he was the first person to leave a comment over 5 words ;). Way2g00 I would love to play some time, I used to watch your steam all the time until it was only mw3 :P. If you guy like my first post, then you should go check out my first youtube video. When I start something I like to start it with a BANG. Here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39ldC5V4d2I

The intro's you've seen thus far are but mere chump change ;) Welcome to CoDz my good sir!

If you happen to be looking for zombie teammates I would suggest posting here for quick one time matches or here for a more long term 'team'. If the second section I mentioned, you could check out Team Wunder Waffes, as you are an Xbox player. Or you could of course just find and start your own small group by posting there. Just make sure you post in the right place :)

If you've ever been curious about the whole twisted conspiracy of a story behind the zombies gamemode, I would highly recommend reading so many things in this entire section. For relatively easier reading I would also recommend things in this section, as the Asylum content can get really mind bending sometimes. The research facility is usually easier to follow, and definitely still very brilliant. I suggest looking over some of it.

[tab][/tab]Last, but not least, I HIGHLY recommend you click the red link in my signature below. It is a guide to help you find your way around the forums, and on how to use some of the features here at CoDz. It is a little old, so somethings will not be the same. Due to upcoming planned updates, I am holding off on changes until updates are complete. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Feel free to PM anyone here, and definitely feel free, and even encouraged to PM me, any questions you may have. Enjoy your time here at CoDz, and as always,

Happy slaying.

Haha wtf? I've had you added on xbox for a while and i can't remember when i added you. I love your strats, keep it up. Btw my GT is Mrdeerhead.

lolz I remember that, but don't remember how I ended up adding you :P anyways ill send you author friend request maybe we will play this time :D

Haha wtf? I've had you added on xbox for a while and i can't remember when i added you. I love your strats, keep it up. Btw my GT is Mrdeerhead.

lolz I remember that, but don't remember how I ended up adding you :P anyways ill send you author friend request maybe we will play this time :D

For a while you had the most kills on NML on my friends list so i would always see your name at the top.