Der Riese Rounds 20-30 Co-Op Strategy

Hello CoDz.

I, Emperor Doggy II of the Wunder Waffes, will be bringing you today a very good camping strategy for those who like camping at the catwalk. As you may have noticed, this is only a rounds 20-30 strategy. The thing is, I have only tried it until round 30, but I believe it would still work until 35. Then, you will have to start running and using the teleporters. This strategy could work with 3 or 4 players but no less than 3.

Enough talking, on commence.

The trick of this strategy is to have all of the players focusing on the front and one player on the back with the following weapon and perk set:

Perks:

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Quick Revive

Mule Kick

Weapons:

M72 Anarchy

Awful Lawton

WunderWaffe dg-3 JZ

Grenades

Monkeys

The other players should have most of the power weapons, like MGs and the Ray Gun. The guy in the back is what we would call a support guy. All he must do is to shoot the Anarchy at the area of the bottom of the stairs:

(the right of the M1 Carbine)

Besides making many crawlers, it will give you a good ammount of points. As you get many points, you will start to get many drops, most of which will be Max Ammos. This strategy is beneficiary for both your friends and you, as they will kill zombies easily because they are crawlers or have little health thanks to the Anarchy as well as they will get never have ammo problems. Whenever somebody goes down, the support player will quickly switch to hiw Awful Lawton, shoot a couple of arrows, revive the downed player, and get back on track.

If you were to play on World at War, the perk and weapons set up would be the following:

Perks:

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Quick Revive

Double tap

Weapons:

Nitrogen Cooled Flamethrower

WunderWaffe Dg-3 JZ

Panzerschrek PaP(3 gun glitch: I don't count it as a glitch considering it is a WaW map, thus there is no mule kick)

The strategy here would be the same as in the Black Ops Der Riese.

This is all there is to it. Once this strategy starts to fail, you will jump from the catwalk and run towards the teleporter. Then, all of you will start running around the map using the teleporters and the traps. This map is pretty fun, and I recommend that you play on it many times. If you have any trouble with this strat, you can contact me via Xbox Live at Emperor Doggy I and I can help you with it.

- Emperor Doggy II

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One slight problem, I you were to do this, you would all have to go all the way up to the gap in the railing on the catwalk for an escape point, or the open window. You would have to jump down and start training spontaneously without any planning. I don't mean to be a D-Bag by saying this, but I think I can help you improve on this plan Doggy. Then again, I've never seen it in action, and you might be able to hold them off well. Awesome job, though. [brains]

One slight problem, I you were to do this, you would all have to go all the way up to the gap in the railing on the catwalk for an escape point, or the open window. You would have to jump down and start training spontaneously without any planning. I don't mean to be a D-Bag by saying this, but I think I can help you improve on this plan Doggy. Then again, I've never seen it in action, and you might be able to hold them off well. Awesome job, though. [brains]

Well, when the strategy starts to fail and you need to escape, you should wait until the end of the round, because if you do so at the beggining or the middle, it's going to get ugly. So, what you should do is jump from the catwalk, run towards the teleporter, teleport, and run to the thompson teleporter. Try to hold them off from there. After you get outnumbered, teleport again and go to the MP40 teleporter. Do the same thing as with the thompson teleporter, and when you teleport back, go again to the thompson teleporter and onwards. You can activate traps whenever you want.

• 1 month later...