Some cool finds, while in five.

LtTankor7

Hey guys, check out these things i found while no clipping on five. if anyone asks, i was playing on the xbox 360. and yes it was modded. but these are some cool finds to make up for it. so here. also, sorry for the crappy quality. also, any finds on 5 are relatively new to me, so im sorry if i accidently stole someone elses find. so, without further adieu, here they are.

1: Dead guy in the staircase. This freaked me out when no clipping. a lot.

2: Chalkboard with ominous stuff on it. I saw this on der riese. so i guess america stole it from germany in operation paperclip

3: NUCLEAR WEAPON SCHEMATICS!! These are really cool! They could be hints to ascension. i was really intriqued by them.

4: model nuclear rocket. This is in the same room as the schematics, but is very hard to see. I hope the picture didnt come out too blurry. the rocket is the big thing on the right.

5: SR71 blackbird downings. Though they may be no connection to the story whatsoever, the sr71 blackbird was researched in area 51, and a photo of area 51 (an aerial photo) can be seen in the starting room. pretty neat.

6: another dead body. down in the labs. yippee. found while no clipping. the dead body is in the middle rightis area. hard to see because of blurriness.

Okay, so i'll admit. The finds kinda suck. except the nuclear missile. thats pretty cool. but hey, more finds, more clues, right?

-peace out- :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Right click on the image icon and press ''open image in new tab'' to see them, if you're on chrome. I wish they extended ''Five'', opened up the spawn abit more would've give the map more training spots thus making it easier and more enjoyable.

to fix the images, you could try uploading them to photobucket or another photo sharing website. After that, just click the thing where it says image link or something like that and copy it into your post (right click -> copy or Ctrl + v)

• Administrators

I edited your original post to include much higher quality images thanks to MixMasterNut and his stash of no-clipping photos, props to him for that one. The first image was one I was not able to find a better image for, and the last one says the image was removed and therefore I was not certain what you were referring to. Anyway, there are the images, onto theorizing!

1. It appears to me that perhaps it was a patient who tried to run away and ended up dying, or he was just left there.

2. I'm thinking that during Operation Paperclip, like you said, they infiltrated a base and took one of the boards to study what the Germans were doing.

3. Those are the schematics for the Russian spacecraft lifting off from Ascension. How they got their hands on them is beyond me, but they may have hacked something or had an inside source. May have even infiltrated Ascension after the radio events of that map.

4. The rocket is very cool, they must have rebuilt it to understand its capabilities.

5. The board with the SR-71 flight data on it is very important to the story, it gives us a definite timeline of when FIVE happened. Because there is info filled in on the 16th of October, that puts FIVE between October 16th and November 22nd, when JFK died. viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11967

6. Assuming you mean the dead body on the white tables, I think that dead body is Sgt. Roebuck from World at War, looks just like him.

The Corpse really intrigues me, especially since it's a unique model.

Could have been that they intended for "Patient zombies" to spawn from the labs as ell, and didn't finish the model, then just left whatever they were doing there on the floor.

Of course, I might be over-analyzing, and probably didn't communicate my idea very well. But still, Treyarch isn't really one to put corpses in their maps. aside from a few feet sticking out of vents/boilers/whatever in Der Riese, the maps are mostly clean, aside from blood.

Possibly, they intended for corpses to be littered about the map, giving a much darker feel. However, this idea might have been scrapped due to space/maneuverability issues, or that Treyarch is frankly, making their maps less gory. Look at Moon. Completely scrubbed down.

Just spitballing ideas here...