*RUMOR* Black ops 2 trailer will be revealed on April 28th.

:facepalm: *sigh*

At this time it is happening with leaks. Why is it not allowed on this site? It can be helpful to the ones who research on zombies story to see what map would be one of the next. Why is it not allowed? explain it to me please. I took hours and hours of search through internet and i kept my eyes peeled for a long time for nothing? I like to keep this site informed to know what the leaks are then members on this site can see it and investigate it. I don't quite understand it...

-Nathan169

It was Carbon's number one rule, no leaks, this forum is respected by treyarch, so we should respect them, if they haven't released something, they've done it for a reason. Sorry, but that's the way it is :(

*sigh* life is bogus...... nothing to do about it.... :(

-Nathan169

Haha sure is sometimes ain't it?

Anywho here's some brains for being understanding of the matter and not making some huge big deal about it! I know that might be weird, but it can be rare to find such understanding people nowadays.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be a downer, but a even if that information is true, knowing Treyarch, it would probably only be about the basic ideas for changes/additions to multiplayer. They don't usually even confirm anything about zombies until like a month before its release.

Merged 2 repeat topics together, so some posts might sound a little awkward.

I thought thess types of posts were not allowed

This is just a rumor, and it's about a release date of the trailer, and not actual leaks about the game. Leaks about stuff in the game is what's not allowed.

I feel like its way to soon for a trailer. Mw3 didn't come out till this year.

I just feel like the video's are going to be repeats of other putting together video from black ops and mw3 together to make it look like it is legit. (technology is so amazing these days)

didn't MW3 come out in 2011? its 2012 now

Just saying, the logo has no registered trademark logos, which wouldn't happen on an official logo.

[brains]

Never noticed that on the first glance. Now that I look at it again, it looks like a pretty simple photoshop.

***Also note the spacing on the numbers of the date is a bit weird. If you look closely the spacing is off on the 12 just a little bit like they pasted it on. Hence the anniversary date. They just changed the last number.

This doesn't seem as legit as I first thought it was. But I hope I'm wrong.

Wow, my thread is just kept popping up. Is this some kind of party or something? :lol:

Honestly, I've never had a single post that just keeps filling up with replys from various members and staffs on between one night and the next night.

Back on topic, I just tried my best just inspect the leaked picture before i posted this. I've little experience on trying to make sure if it is fake or not.

Better idea for myself, i will just PM dwellers or staffs about it before I post it or not. Anyways, thanks everyone for the little help there. :D

-Nathan169

Not to be a downer, but a even if that information is true, knowing Treyarch, it would probably only be about the basic ideas for changes/additions to multiplayer. They don't usually even confirm anything about zombies until like a month before its release.

I don't think we ever even got a solid confirmation that zombies was included at all. We saw discussion of zombies in World at War, and I think I recall seeing an interview that had a video of the Black Ops menu in the background showing Zombies in the TV, but we never got a single trailer. I hope they are more direct with us this time because it is clear that we love zombies.

I was discussing the announcement of Black Ops 2 with Strwrsbob yesterday and we were discussing the fact that Activision may have a new announcement scheme, Modern Warfare 3 was prematurely announced after Kotaku leaked details on it, Kotaku leaked the details on May 13th and Activision and IW decided to release the first trailers earlier than expected on that day.

IW and Activision were planning to announce it later than May 13th, which means the announcement would have been made in late May which lead nicely to E3 2011 which was at the start of June.

I have a feeling this is a new marketing strategy, one they will do with black ops 2 also, an announcement in late May 2012 will lead up nicely to the first gameplay reveal at E3 2012 which starts on June 5th.

I don't think we ever even got a solid confirmation that zombies was included at all. We saw discussion of zombies in World at War, and I think I recall seeing an interview that had a video of the Black Ops menu in the background showing Zombies in the TV, but we never got a single trailer. I hope they are more direct with us this time because it is clear that we love zombies.

GKnova6 was the most solid confirmation, but no one really knew what to think of it just at first and we're shocked to find it was basically a shot at the menu! Which, I thought was ultimately pretty cool. However, I'm actually feeling just the opposite about releasing info on zombies. I love it how Treyarch is so cryptic about everything relating to zombies and it keeps the fans on edge, keeps us guessing and the excitement of anticipation is like a cliffhanger, it makes you wanna pull your hair out for a straight answer, but at the same time makes you strive even more for zombies. It's a fun game AND realistically, clever marketing on Treyarch. ;)