What I would like for the next zombies.

Hello! I would like to post what changes I would like to see with the next zombies we are sure to get this november!

1: Get rid of insta hit zombies. Back in W@W in nacht der untoten you were able to shoot a zombie while it was about to attack you and it would reset its attack animation. So if you had a gun with alot of ammo or the flamethrower you basically could sit in a corner and just pulse the trigger and wouldnt get hit. So I believe that is why they implemented the insta hit (Being hit instantly when within its attack range) was to get rid of that exploit. So my suggestion to get rid of this is to remove the feature that makes the zombies reset their attacks when being shot at. There are many times a zombie is close and of course you want to shoot it. Even with jugs you can be downed within a second because of you shooting at it and it insta hitting you over and over. So if we got rid of the reset it would make everyones life much better!

2:Add a single player EE for each map. The easter eggs are great! Huge fan of them. I loved call of the dead because I could do the easter egg by myself. However I didnt like that it was a very short version of it. I understand why it was but still. I think the single player easter egg should be much harder of a puzzle than the co op (i like a challenge). Just something I would really enjoy and it would give the developers more enjoyment trying to figure out which EE will be solved first!

3: Reduce the length of co op late rounds. I believe I speak for everyone that this is a must. The hardest part of any late round ( after you have all desired equipment) is the very begginning. This is when you can tell how well your position can withstand the next round zombies health. After the first 3 minutes its just sticking to a repetitious strategy. I usually refuse to play 4 player zombies because of how long the rounds last.

Those are really the only ones I think are kind of a must for me. The following are just some little things I think would be really cool.

1: Some sort of leveling system. I don't care how it is setup. For example it could be based of kills or points. If it unlocked things as you leveled up that would be cool. If not thats fine, I would just like some sort recognition saying: I play zombies ALOT.

2: Badges. This is more for just the lobby but badges showing you have reached "round ___" or have completed the easter egg on said map. Have killed a giant amount of zombies with _____ weapon. Little things like that would be cool to try and collect. Really time consuming ones would be nice for when you get bored of a map but still have a reason to play.

3: Story. Love the story. Love the characters. If its new characters that we play as in the next game that would be fine with me as long as we are still linked to the main heroes in some way.

4: Easter Eggs. I really liked how moon was setup with its clues to the story. However I really enjoy finding littles pieces of evidence laying around. Also I think there should be something requiring the sniper rifle zoom to be able to see/find. I always enjoy trying to find things with that.

5: Dead Ops Arcade 2. First one was awesome. Would love a second!

Well thats it. If I think of anymore I will post them.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I would like to post what changes I would like to see with the next zombies we are sure to get this november!

1: Get rid of insta hit zombies. Back in W@W in nacht der untoten you were able to shoot a zombie while it was about to attack you and it would reset its attack animation. So if you had a gun with alot of ammo or the flamethrower you basically could sit in a corner and just pulse the trigger and wouldnt get hit. So I believe that is why they implemented the insta hit (Being hit instantly when within its attack range) was to get rid of that exploit. So my suggestion to get rid of this is to remove the feature that makes the zombies reset their attacks when being shot at. There are many times a zombie is close and of course you want to shoot it. Even with jugs you can be downed within a second because of you shooting at it and it insta hitting you over and over. So if we got rid of the reset it would make everyones life much better!

2:Add a single player EE for each map. The easter eggs are great! Huge fan of them. I loved call of the dead because I could do the easter egg by myself. However I didnt like that it was a very short version of it. I understand why it was but still. I think the single player easter egg should be much harder of a puzzle than the co op (i like a challenge). Just something I would really enjoy and it would give the developers more enjoyment trying to figure out which EE will be solved first!

3: Reduce the length of co op late rounds. I believe I speak for everyone that this is a must. The hardest part of any late round ( after you have all desired equipment) is the very begginning. This is when you can tell how well your position can withstand the next round zombies health. After the first 3 minutes its just sticking to a repetitious strategy. I usually refuse to play 4 player zombies because of how long the rounds last.

Those are really the only ones I think are kind of a must for me. The following are just some little things I think would be really cool.

1: Some sort of leveling system. I don't care how it is setup. For example it could be based of kills or points. If it unlocked things as you leveled up that would be cool. If not thats fine, I would just like some sort recognition saying: I play zombies ALOT.

2: Badges. This is more for just the lobby but badges showing you have reached "round ___" or have completed the easter egg on said map. Have killed a giant amount of zombies with _____ weapon. Little things like that would be cool to try and collect. Really time consuming ones would be nice for when you get bored of a map but still have a reason to play.

3: Story. Love the story. Love the characters. If its new characters that we play as in the next game that would be fine with me as long as we are still linked to the main heroes in some way.

4: Easter Eggs. I really liked how moon was setup with its clues to the story. However I really enjoy finding littles pieces of evidence laying around. Also I think there should be something requiring the sniper rifle zoom to be able to see/find. I always enjoy trying to find things with that.

5: Dead Ops Arcade 2. First one was awesome. Would love a second!

Well thats it. If I think of anymore I will post them.

^Listen to this man, for his word is law.

The only thing I can hope to add is doing away with the early release of maps based on elite subscriptions. It really messes with the process of working together to solve the easter egg and story when there is an unfair advantage in being able to make discoveries.

This is MUST Titles and emblems system for Zombies unlocking emblems and titles is always fun.

Leveling system sort of one prestige only with skill stamina circle :-)

For those who don't know who Telixion is, he's the first guy who noticed a story developing in zombies (The damned TELIXION Theory!)

Good ideas, However I think if they make DOA 2 they should make it a bit easier to understand, I couldn't ever get into it because it seems like the progression felt a bit random, and I couldn't find a way to play the gamemode and get a good run started.

When I first saw dead ops arcade I thought that the world was a giant map made up of squared sections and depending on which area you went to it would take you to a new area. Kind of like zork. Where you can choose if you wanted to go north and the north section above you led to different places. But it was already preplanned. Like old school zelda games.

Dead Ops is still awesome...

Treyarch put a lot of effort into that little game.

Love the story elements that have been hidden in DOA.

This was from MixMasterNut over on CoDZL:-

The Secrets of Rebirth Island CODZL link.

Weaver in Hazmat suit

Lower-right

DOA should be fully integrated into the Nazi Zombies Mythos.

Haha, it probably already is, we just haven't discovered all the connections yet.

Take for example the masonic double square symbol seen in Shangri-La, it was also seen in the villa dead ops levels above the door. I would post pictures but I can't find them in the pile of files I have now accumulated over the last two years.

I do however think that Dead Ops levels need something more like better traps.

Would love to have the characters talk too. Maybe get the crew to make a cameo in the later levels.

I have to agree with Telixion, it would have been better if the route you took had an impact on the way the game plays out. Would definitely bring in more attention from new fans to Nazi Zombies. It would also give better replay value.

Last of all, as it is easter & all: EGGS, Dead Ops needs some puzzles to solve.

Regards Alpha.

I agree with everything, but these especially.

I agree with everything, but these especially.

Well they only have the unlocked gamer pictures right? I mean that shows something but not much.

What do you guys think about name colours and that kind of stuff? Userbars?