Stories about modders do random things in mulitplayer.

Just this morning, i was playing team deathmatch on WaW. Map was Battery, When we started the game there is no modders as i know of. When they joined in the middle of the game. Which i didn't know they were a modder.

Anyways, I was just running around the map looking for enemies. All of sudden, i see two players are on my team swimming in mid-air and just keep swimming everywhere. It scared out the sh*t of me when i was just waiting for the enemy to come though the door but instead, the modder swims though the floor and into the ceiling. I was like wtf then i lol'd. It was just completely random. But enemies were just standing there keep shooting at the two modders while the modders swimming around them on the floor. I just ran to the enemies and kept knifing them all. It was funny game but completely random. :lol:

Does anyone on this site have stories about modders do random things on WaW multiplayer? I like to hear it. :)

-Nathan169

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god where to start... Well once I was playing, well a few times actually. I was playing and this blow up sex doll started flying about the map randomly, I was sitting in a tank when suddenly I get attacked by the Anne Summers catalogue... Oh and I see bars of soaps next to them randomly. Oh and another time on cliffside some hacker made us all fly into the air when we jumped, we could all still shoot eachother so we were dogfighting without the planes. Oh and there was this guy with infinite rifle grenades that were just spamming my tank, causing no damage whatsoever. Then there's infinite artilleries, super speed, turning maps into ice rinks so you slide all over the place, the list is endless. Also the messages they spam on the screen can be quite funny.