All Current World Records For Black Ops & W@W Nazi Zombies

Shooter

Thanks for the videos Super, the list has been updated. All but the videos I could find from Jimbo's 109 round game show 107 being the highest round. He's got a few videos from the game, but I can't seem to find any with round 108 or 109. I'm going to update it to Round 107 unless we can find the video from 108 or 109.

And I say you do it, but it's totally up to you. I'd say it's only 10 more rounds, but I know each round is about an hour at that point :lol: .Honestly though, it's not like you need to prove yourself or anything man. You own the NML world record, and that in my eyes is the most prestigous and difficult to achieve. 100 Rounds is more a test of patience, but No Man's Land is pure skill (and a good spawn).

You're just too damn good Super. Just curious, what's your highest amount of rounds without going down?

Just seen your vid super, honestly mate you should go for the record, you'll probably never get another crack at it and regret not going for it. just grind it out mate, its as fast a strategy i've seen on five, the groups were going by pretty quick.

Best of luck

Cheers guys, I'll see how I feel once I hit 100 and also see what I have going on for the weekend and start of next week to see if I even have time to finish it. To be honest, high round WRs just don't appeal to me in the slightest, the 100+ rounds take more time than they're worth. I'd rather just be the badass who goes to 100 with 0 downs and ends the game instantly :lol: I guess that's concrete proof that I can go as far as I want to go, but don't have the inclination to do so. I came, I conquered, I'm leaving :lol:

Technically the current FIVE WR is 107 as Jimbo says he didn't record past 107 but says he did 109. I believe him 100%, but if it wasn't recorded then of course it's not a record. 107 was recorded though, so technically it's 107. Anyone looking to beat it though would probably have to go for 110 so nobody can say that you didn't really beat the highest round ever.

As for Swask's run... if there was an end-of-game scoreboard, it probably wouldn't be so dubious. I think he was more going for a points WR than a round WR though and just had the high round WR as a bonus. But you do expect more proof for a high round WR, if it was someone unknown people would instantly call bullshit. Much like what happened to me when I did 161 on Ascension all that time ago when nobody had heard of me :P I should do it again and see what people say this time :lol:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@0stonedshooter0

Yeah, it's *officially* 107 for my Five game. I got to 109, but I can't validate it with any video proof :( I usually make an update video every 10 rounds for the high round games I do, so I was planning on recording a video at 110; it probably would have been best to at least take some pictures, but oh well :)

@hands

Get the record man. With the strategy you're using, it seems very manageable. You may as well go for the big 115 that everyone's been waiting to see on Five :D

You have an Xbox, right? We should chill on there sometime.

@0stonedshooter0

Yeah, it's *officially* 107 for my Five game. I got to 109, but I can't validate it with any video proof :( I usually make an update video every 10 rounds for the high round games I do, so I was planning on recording a video at 110; it probably would have been best to at least take some pictures, but oh well :)

@hands

Get the record man. With the strategy you're using, it seems very manageable. You may as well go for the big 115 that everyone's been waiting to see on Five :D

You have an Xbox, right? We should chill on there sometime.

He is on pc.

just thought i should say - the verruckt spawn room only video on the leaderboards here isn't truly spawn room only... they opened the bar room, so it doesn't exactly count :P

relaxingend got to 13 with 4 players (so two spawn rooms...), therefore i don't really know if that counts either. link is here anyway:

SvJ_fpBn444

relaxing also got 11 on the jug side with mato. you guys can decide which makes the leaderboards

ZgO_nUQdS2I

------------------------------

as for the waw nacht record, i've gotten to 27 coop with a teammate who barely knew how to play. it's better than nothing, hopefully someone beats it soon (it can't take too long :P)

bxbwbH01bZw

1:10 into that video, you'll see the world at war nacht stuff.

Just hit 100 on FIVE guys 8-) I've decided that I'm gonna stick it out and go for 115 in hope that the game doesn't restart on me. Gonna upload a little bit of round 99 ending in a bit to let everyone know I'm going for the WR, I'll upload some full length gameplay when the run is finished.

Yeah Jimbo I'm only on PC mate, zombies is the only game I really play so it was way cheaper to just stick a graphics card in my PC rather than buying a console. May get an Xbox at the end of the summer though, not too sure yet.

All records have been updated. This threads's gonna set the record for most edits :lol: .

There's a new world record for Dead Ops Arcade Solo. Round 129, held by

spoiler--> xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

Hey Fatal can you get me a link to the video so I can get it put up here. I'm having trouble finding it on youtube.

Congrats again man.

Cheers way, just hit 100 :D Took around 18 hours, gonna call it a night once I hit 105. Then should hit 115 for a suicide tomorrow evening. Hope so anyways and that nothing comes up tomorrow, not gonna have any time for this over the weekend or probably next week :lol: