All Current World Records For Black Ops & W@W Nazi Zombies

Shooter

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at this, there seems to be a lot missing...

nacht (BO) co-op 65 by ☺DKA_Masta and ☺Dynamics:

OTdJCn74X_A

der riese (BO) co-op 99 by CrispiestSole89 and chongbongd23:

c2uMhQL-nr8

kino co-op 99 by sidmarCHEYENNE and Elneris33:

u4_6H8iIq1E

(that's just 99, this is more proof):

4V9MJAeZNqo

call of the dead co-op 85 by FE4R1E7Z and danny98937341:

sNs-6JPKpdc

shangri-la co-op 88 by Wibo-- and xZANKx:

KG9fv7F-NVM

NML 361 by Superhands

_R-cqNKcO7M

Verruckt (WaW) 129 solo by pishizor:

1wnijEc05_E (skip to the end...)

Shi No Numa (WaW) 38 co-op by pishizor and GunxZomb...this one is really sad...:

9v_kJ0KIX6c

there's probably a lot more, but this list really needed an update. that ascension 180 is fake as well... (at least i believe so)

Fixed videos for you Pish :mrgreen:

Thanks pishizor for providing all those updated records! [brains] It seems most of them we're made within the last month or two. Just shows how many people still play the game competitively.

Thanks again!

Stickied. 8-)

That's just awesome Eye! Much appreciated! I will be staying on top of this with a keen eye now.

Fantastic thread, well done on compiling all these records and videos!

As Pishizor points out the world record is not 1337 on WAW shi no, not even Yote would claim it is (hell I've got to 1337 myself along with about twenty or thirty others, some who are 100% legit like xBluPhoenix others who may not be).

The 2147 one is the highest legit game I am aware of on the map.

Other Black Ops Worlds Records

No Man's Land Faster Pack-a-Punch Time Co-Op - 3 Minutes 10 Seconds - SuperHands & Tom852 *VIEW

No Man's Land Most Kills Without Jugg - 304 Kills - IlSteveIl *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

First Room/No Door Challenge

Nacht Der Untoten - 18 Rounds - TheRelaxingEnd *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Verruckt - 13 Rounds - IlSteveIl *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Shi No Numa - 13 Rounds - TheRelaxingEnd & Seraphim016 *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Der Riese - 17 Rounds - TheRelaxingEnd & MatoM21 *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Kino Der Toten - 13 Rounds - MrMonkey4fail *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Five - 11 Rounds - xRaazz, William 96, & chaos grogan *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Ascension - 40 Rounds - VzuaLxVenoM *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Call Of The Dead - 12 Rounds - xMarc240x *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Shangri La - 17 Rounds - TheRelaxingEnd *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Moon - 33 Rounds - IlSteveIl *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Some of these records need to be updated. Eg: Steve and Beasting solo beat Tom and super's pap record.

Also for COTD MatoM21 has WR for 30+ rounds in first room challenge.

I am going to work on this when I go home and create a table with all records and the videos following. Feel free to volunteer here Shooter. We need to update what Pish, Jim and I posted about new records.

Yeah having absolutely no lag on round 180 on console with a full horde...I'm not buying it. Sorry but I don't believe this one.

My bad for thinking it was legit guys, I completely didn't take console lag into consideration. All of the 140+ runs I've seen done on Xbox & PS3 have been laggy as shit due to the console not being able to handle the bad coding.

Yeah having absolutely no lag on round 180 on console with a full horde...I'm not buying it. Sorry but I don't believe this one.

My bad for thinking it was legit guys, I completely didn't take console lag into consideration. All of the 140+ runs I've seen done on Xbox & PS3 have been laggy as shit due to the console not being able to handle the bad coding.

haha no worries mate.

Other Black Ops Worlds Records

No Man's Land Faster Pack-a-Punch Time Co-Op - 3 Minutes 10 Seconds - SuperHands & Tom852 *VIEW

No Man's Land Most Kills Without Jugg - 304 Kills - IlSteveIl *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

First Room/No Door Challenge

Nacht Der Untoten - 18 Rounds - TheRelaxingEnd *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Verruckt - 13 Rounds - IlSteveIl *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Shi No Numa - 13 Rounds - TheRelaxingEnd & Seraphim016 *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Der Riese - 17 Rounds - TheRelaxingEnd & MatoM21 *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Kino Der Toten - 13 Rounds - MrMonkey4fail *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Five - 11 Rounds - xRaazz, William 96, & chaos grogan *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Ascension - 40 Rounds - VzuaLxVenoM *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Call Of The Dead - 12 Rounds - xMarc240x *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Shangri La - 17 Rounds - TheRelaxingEnd *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Moon - 33 Rounds - IlSteveIl *VIEW VIDEO HERE*

Some of these records need to be updated. Eg: Steve and Beasting solo beat Tom and super's pap record.

Also for COTD MatoM21 has WR for 30+ rounds in first room challenge.

I am going to work on this when I go home and create a table with all records and the videos following. Feel free to volunteer here Shooter. We need to update what Pish, Jim and I posted about new records.

No worries way! I'll be doing a full update tonight with the new table function worked in. The table function and this thread being stickied have both happened in the last day or two, so I'm still catching up.

Please be patient while these updates are made guys.

Way, any work to update this would be GREATLY appreciated. But just a heads up I'll be updating it tonight as well.

Updated the post with the new table function. It's looking alot cleaner if I say so myself ;) . Feedback is appreciated!

I still have to update the challenges. I'm gonna play a round of frisbee golf and will update them when I'm done.

Updated the post with the new table function. It's looking alot cleaner if I say so myself ;) . Feedback is appreciated!

I still have to update the challenges. I'm gonna play a round of frisbee golf and will update them when I'm done.

Dude, the OP looks EPIC. Believe it or not I was going to give you the same idea about adding spoilers inside tables. :) Great work man.

There's a new world record for Dead Ops, and unfortunately I'm not one of the players. :cry:

The good news is I don't think it will ever be beaten, so I can claim a share of the title in the near future. 8-)

Why won't it ever be beaten? There are 4 reasons.

1. Cosmic Silverback

2. Another silverback

3. A third Cosmic

4. A 4th Cosmic Silverback!

Enjoy these guys getting destroyed :twisted:

EDIT: apparently I can't get the video working so here is the link.

Anyone want to try their hand at putting the video in here? The 10 letters/#s after the equal sign didn't work like they normally do.

Just seen your vid super, honestly mate you should go for the record, you'll probably never get another crack at it and regret not going for it. just grind it out mate, its as fast a strategy i've seen on five, the groups were going by pretty quick.

Best of luck

There's a new world record for Dead Ops, and unfortunately I'm not one of the players. :cry:

The good news is I don't think it will ever be beaten, so I can claim a share of the title in the near future. 8-)

Why won't it ever be beaten? There are 4 reasons.

1. Cosmic Silverback

2. Another silverback

3. A third Cosmic

4. A 4th Cosmic Silverback!

Enjoy these guys getting destroyed :twisted:

EDIT: apparently I can't get the video working so here is the link.

Anyone want to try their hand at putting the video in here? The 10 letters/#s after the equal sign didn't work like they normally do.

Thanks for this Fatal! The link will suffice. BTW they said they spent 76.5 hours on that game! :o

Couple that need updating as well:

Ascension is 171 by TheZeratulDT

FIVE is now 109 by TheJimbogobo

We may or may not have a new FIVE WR soon. I'm currently on 90 with 0 downs using my new trap strategy :D I'll see how I feel once I make to to 100, I'll most likely do my usual and just suicide as soon as I hit 100 :P But we'll see...

Thanks for the videos Super, the list has been updated. All but the videos I could find from Jimbo's 109 round game show 107 being the highest round. He's got a few videos from the game, but I can't seem to find any with round 108 or 109. I'm going to update it to Round 107 unless we can find the video from 108 or 109.

And I say you do it, but it's totally up to you. I'd say it's only 10 more rounds, but I know each round is about an hour at that point :lol: .Honestly though, it's not like you need to prove yourself or anything man. You own the NML world record, and that in my eyes is the most prestigous and difficult to achieve. 100 Rounds is more a test of patience, but No Man's Land is pure skill (and a good spawn).

You're just too damn good Super. Just curious, what's your highest amount of rounds without going down?

Wow the table looks great!

Couple of things -

The videos have the right hand side cut of...it looks like a restraint within the table format.

Swask COTD WR....too many question marks over it IMO for it to be classed as a WR.

:) Thanks. I'm glad this thread's getting some love now that's it's stickied.

I noticed that as well. It cuts off a little bit from the top on my screen too, but it's not too much cut off. And the way I figured it, people could clink the link the youtube if they needed to enhance it.

What's questionable about the video? I do find it a bit strange that he's using the Awful Lawton, but I haven't played CotD into the high rounds to know what it's like after the Hyena wears off. It is a short video, and there's no final stats screen either, which I like to see. There's definately alot of question marks. What do you guys think?