New Perk Idea "Mechanics Malt"

Hey guys Retro here again with a new perk idea called..

"Mechanics Malt"

Cost: 3000

Effects: After drinking this perk your knowledge of mechanics will increase taking 25 percent off every door or trap purchase made with this perk!

SO tell me what you think and leave me suggestions to make it better

~RetroZombies115

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually thinking it would be pretty cool if there was a way to actually BUILD traps by collecting parts in future maps. And being able to place them essentially where ever you want, and they would last for a couple rounds before they would "break" and you'd have to purchase/find the parts again to do it again.

Hey guys Retro here again with a new perk idea called..

"Mechanics Malt"

Cost: 3000

Effects: After drinking this perk your knowledge of mechanics will increase taking 25 percent off every door or trap purchase made with this perk!

SO tell me what you think and leave me suggestions to make it better

~RetroZombies115

Sorry man, I am not trying to be mean but I don't think perks like this will ever be implemented.

Perks are meant to help you survive not save your points. And given the restriction of 4 those can never be replaced.

Not trying to sound rude, but I dont think that would be that helpful because by the time you turn on the power and save enough points to buy the perk, you would already have a lot of the map open or enough points to do so. Plus, once you are in the high rounds and actually use traps, you already have so much money that you run out of things to spend it on so an extra 25% off on traps doesn't really affect you that much.