Call Of Duty Zombies: Create & Kill

This is my idea or a zombie game ONLY to be featured on PS Vita, 3DS & iPad. It Will be a game centered around Creating Zombie maps, Shareing zombie maps & Playing them.

Creation

The Creation aspect will differ from Handheld device, but they always will be built from a birds eye view. From Playstation being the most advanced, to iPad being the least. With every device you will start off by building the walls of your map & selecting the ammount of floors you want BUT you can only change the floors on the 3DS & Vita. (You can change that option & edit the walls while building the map). On iPad it will have a simplified version of choosing the setting. The map setting you choose on iPad will change the outside of the map as well as the walls & the style of the building you make. Anyway. On 3DS & Vita it will only affect the area surrounding the map. So if you select the Asian setting on the iPad. The area surrounding the map will be like Shi-No-Numa & the building will be made out of wood. But if you choose the Asian setting on the 3DS or the Vita, it will olny effect the surroundings & the on interactive things you can put in the map. E.G You can put a parked car on the City setting, but not on the Asian setting.

Once you have chosen the Shape & the setting, you can go on to placeing the objects around the map, such as windows, perk machines, Stair Cases & other objects. Only on Vita & 3DS you can add spawn points for the zombies inside the map. After you have made your map how you want it you can save it, name it & Upload it (If you want) for everyone to view and have a go on. You can also test your map by yourself or with a selected number (up to 4) of AI.

Gameplay

The gameplay will always be a birdseye view to the map.

The iPad & the 3DS will have more of a cartoon'y/Comicbook look & atmosphere to it, while the Vita will look more realistic. It is just like playing zombies on console but from a birds eye view. I will update over time.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically an iOS fully customizable spin off of zombies. I like it. Being online and all, you can also add things such as unlockable pieces, scenery, bigger scale/maps, etc. ;)

Thanks; I think this would work as a replacement for one of 3arc's games because tbf. The handheld Call of Dutys are not good at all.

While I appreciate the idea of the them doing that, it certainly is too much for the iOS to handle. There's A LOT of stuff in zombies, and my iPod could barely handle the WaW installment, I can't honestly imagine how they will try to fit every little thing into the Blops installments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...