When do monkeys appear and when not?

Tom852

Hey. As we know, sometimes monkeys attack your drop, sometimes not. Someone knowing when exactly they come and when not? I just got not a single monkey from rounds 35-37, what made me quite raging, cause i wanted to tape something.

Do we have a overall monkey limit? Like after 20 monkey kills it's over? Maybe a relation to the gun you kill with?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience monkeys always come for the drop but they do vary in the time they take to grab the drop depending on how far away you are from the spawn

So basically if you are farther back in the map the longer they will take to get there .... That might have happend or maybe they glitches out, damn those glitches :lol:

This has always been a mystery Tom. I remember similar thing happening during my 40+ runs on shangri la several times, They didn't show up between 25-40, and they came back in 40's when I least expected. It is time to dig in the source code. There was a rumor that killing monkeys in the spawn or killing monkeys in general will result in no monkeys later in high rounds as if there was a limit. Just to be safe for my high round runs I avoided killing them when I don't need ammos. That involved letting them steal the drops. But that did not help.

Did you leave the Power Ups out?

If you pick them up immediately (like from knifing) they won't come.

Yes, I am pretty sure he said he left them for good and never took them. Same in my case. Knifing zombies to death in high rounds is not a good idea. In