What game mechanics would like be in a new call of duty game

I did not know that the game mechanics are actually around 10 years old. Because I never have played any call of duty games before black ops but I just brought call of duty 2 yesterday. I did noticed a lot about the game mechanics are very similar to Black ops. But older and slower, since some point of the game between CoD 2 and Black ops did improve the animations/gameplay move faster for a example. You can run and aim or turn quickly. Black ops do have smoother graphics and sounds more realistic than CoD 2. But in CoD 2 did have guns that never came back.

I liked the game mechanics. But why a hate to it just because its old and outdated? Time does move fast but not the economy. 10 years ago did feel like it was last month for me.

I remember buying N64 game from Funcoland store 10 years ago. AH, Goodtimes.

Anyways back on subject. What game mechanics what you would want be in the new call of duty game, but nobody knows when including me. It might happen after Black ops 2 or after that. Who Knows? But I just don't feel like moving on so quickly to a new game mechanics for now.

-Nathan169

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing game mechanics changes the main reason why people buy the game, but more importantly it changes the reason that the game is unique, every game has its style, precisely why you can't argue over different games, battlefield and CoD have their own styles.

Although I see why we would want to change it, if those annoying guys who swarmed over CoD since 4 and are responsible for the games not changing, are going to be driven off by a change, then its a worthy sacrifice :mrgreen: