New Perk Idea "Devils Dew"

Hey guys RetroZOmbies here and i have an idea for a new perk for the next zombies game it would be called

"Devils Dew"

Cost:3500

Effect: Once buying this perk the players ammo would become Dragon Breath rounds letting zombies on fire doing a small-medium amount of damage over time almost like buying the underbarrel Flamethrower for your gun

So tell me what ya think guys;)

~RetroZombies115

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err No. I'm with Tankeo here, perks should only effect your body (being a drug you drink), and yes I realise treyarch screwed this up with double tap. Gun effects should only be done with attachments to keep some believablility otherwise it turns into an arcadey mess of "magic".

I agree with the idea of perks only effecting the body, but I also like the idea of "Dragon's Breath." Maybe they could make a machine like the pack a punch or a ammo box that you can change/buy ammo from. the machine idea would cost 3000 or 3500 the ammo box would cost 2500, the ammo box would not replenish ammo, just simply change it into incendiary rounds. If the gun you're buying ammo for has been upgraded, the ammo would obviously do more damage, maybe up the price to 4000 maybe 5000. Also I still support the idea of bringing the flamethrower back. I loved that thing sooo much!

It's believed Double Tap allows you to single fire repeatedly faster than the automatic capabilities of the weapon.

And Mule kick simply makes you stronger, strong enough to hold a nother gun and the ammo required for that gun.

I'm damn strong enough anyway when I can hold a semi auto rocket launcher, a grenade launcher, 50 or so rockets and grenades at the same time, and did you see my Monkey collection? ;)

I am glad that Mule Kick gives me the extra strength to hold my 2 lil pistols.