DOGS!!!

I THINK I FINALY FOUND SOMETHING! i was searching the terminal and found in the radios that sams dog fluffy was test number six if you play kino on round six is where the dogs normaly come and sam tells them to fech the souls

yayyy. i found something

p.s. if this is already posted or known im sorry. just dont flame me

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoDz members aren't the type of people to flame. You should always feel free to share your ideas here.

I think this a common misconception with Fluffy though. As stated in Der Riese Radio #4, Fluffy was actually test subject number 5. Test subject number 6 is an irrelevant unknown subject, who disappears before Fluffy (In Hellhound form) reappears and the events that lead to Richtofen's betrayal of Sam and Dr. Maxis. (Supported by Der Riese Radio #7)

*Barking dogs*

Maxis: Edward tie the damn thing down! We can't have it running around during the test!

*dog whimpers*

Richtofen: It's tied down now Dr. Maxis.

Maxis: Initiating test number 5. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power.

*electricity*

Richtofen: Searching for vitals. No reading, doctor. The subject has... disappeared. Dr. Maxis we've done it!

Maxis: Don't be foolish! Test number 5 is unsuccessful. Subject has vanished, yes, but has not reappeared at the mainframe. RECALIBRATE THE DAMN SYSTEM! NOW!

Dr. Maxis: Initiating test number six. Subject is within test chamber. Activate power.

*Teleporter is activated*

Dr. Maxis: Damn it Edward! Did you set up the device correctly?

Edward: Yes Doctor. As per your specifications.

Dr. Maxis: If you had done it to my specifications then it would have worked, wouldn't it? As usual your incompetence has... What?

*Hellhound noise*

Edward: Do you hear that, Doctor?

Dr. Maxis: Quiet, you fool! Test number six is a failure, but the experiment has caused some kind of electrical force to energize within the chamber. Well, open the door.

Edward : Doctor, I don't think...

Dr. Maxis: Open the door NOW!

*Door opens and dog growls*

Samantha: Daddy, what are you doing with Fluffy?

Dr. Maxis: Damn it, Samantha. I told you never to come in here. Edward, get her out of here.

Edward: Yes Doctor.

*Samantha screams*

Samantha: What's wrong with her? Daddy, what did you do? Fluffy!

Dr. Maxis: Come back here! Samantha. Stop her! Easy. Come here Samantha. Good girl. Gently Samantha. That's not Fluffy anymore. We must get out of here.

*Door closes*

Dr. Maxis: What? Edward what are you doing? Open the door. Edward. Open this door now!

Samantha: Dad. I'm scared.

Dr. Maxis: Damn you... Stay by me, Samantha.

Edward: Goodbye, Doctor Maxis.

*Power is activated and Edward laughs*

"Beware of the 6" may simply refer to the Nova 6 crawlers present in the Kino map. Or it may refer to something much more mysterious and devious.

Yeah as shooter said, we don't tolerate flaming here. Respectful disagreement and debate, yes, this is a discussion forum. But downright rudeness no.

If you think you've found anything in the future, do post it. It may be already known as in this case, but there's also a chance that it's not ;)