different era maps?

i know some of you have been thinking about maps in Chicago or New York but ive honestly been thinking of Prehistoric ages. I think it would be BA just to be fighting off a horde of zombies when you suddenly have to reload and sliding down an apatosaurus while its feeding off some branches or maybe activating a tyrannosaurus rex to devastate enemies as a trap

What do you guys think about this idea feel free to post any thoughts

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol the teleporter could've brought them back too far and they have to fight cavemen zombies. This would be impossible because, WHAT WEAPONS WOULD YOU BUY?!?! The only few I can think of are slingshot, stone club (instead of bowie), bow and arrows, rock crossbow and Dino eggs (instead of frags). What I really want to see is Medival, LOTS of hardware to kill them with.

I don't think so... that would be kinda stupid to be honest. I'd rather just have it at like 1900-present or near future. Otherwise it gets a bit crazy.
....um are you serious?? They went to the freaking moon, thats crazy. Travelling back in time is more probable than space travel but i dont ever see they doing it, with no guns to buy it wouldnt work and simple weapons (clubs and such) just wouldnt be the same. The only real way it could work is maybe to get to the pap you need to teleport and it takes you there for 30 seconds before taking you to pap or part of the easter egg. They are on to a good thing with the formula they are using and probably shouldnt change anything.

I don't think so... that would be kinda stupid to be honest. I'd rather just have it at like 1900-present or near future. Otherwise it gets a bit crazy.
....um are you serious?? They went to the freaking moon, thats crazy. Travelling back in time is more probable than space travel but i dont ever see they doing it, with no guns to buy it wouldnt work and simple weapons (clubs and such) just wouldnt be the same. The only real way it could work is maybe to get to the pap you need to teleport and it takes you there for 30 seconds before taking you to pap or part of the easter egg. They are on to a good thing with the formula they are using and probably shouldnt change anything.

I think traveling to prehistoric ages, with virtually nothing to use as weapons and other stuff is less likely, plus to me at the least it doesn't sound interesting.

Lol, that sentence made me laugh.