Black Ops 2 Zombies info (true or not?)

I found this today while looking up if BO2 had zombies in it:

- Zombies will return in Black Ops 2

*edit - there is no campaign mode

- Zombies campaign mode

I am really curious about this one. How will the story continue? Will Richtofen and Samantha still have themselves swapped? Could more things happen on the moon?

- Full set of mod tools will be released following all DLCs

As far as I know, I don't think any mod tools have been released for Black Ops Zombies (I haven't seen anything for myself yet).

PS. I'm finally back after a much too long hiatus. Stuff happened, but I'm back now. My memory is a bit off, so I have some catching up to do :P

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember at CoDXP someone asked if Treyarch would ever consider the player 'winning' zombies, and they said never, because it would take away of the experience, and the objective of zombies. Could that have something to do with campaign?

Also, I agree with them focusing on MP. The video which I mentioned earlier mostly mentioned multiplayer.

I remember at CoDXP someone asked if Treyarch would ever consider the player 'winning' zombies, and they said never, because it would take away of the experience, and the objective of zombies. Could that have something to do with campaign?

Also, I agree with them focusing on MP. The video which I mentioned earlier mostly mentioned multiplayer.

Oh yeah, that was it. Well I think campaign is basically out of the question then if they say that.

Actually, I think I saw the leak you had. The MP stuff was actually pretty decent, but everything else was kind of... well I don't really like the idea of zombie campaign.

I think what Treyarch was trying to get across is that there will never be a Zombies map or Easter Egg that will let you finish the match and let you "win" in zombies. They want to keep their current status quo: you play until you die.

And until (if) Zombies branches off into it's own game, they'll keep it that way.