TREYARCH What We Thought of Past Maps and Want Different..

LILNIG

For all that are reading this...

Choose 1 level you LOVED..

Choose as many levels you LIKED..

Choose as many levels you HATED..

and the levels you LIKED/HATED at the same time..

also EXPLAIN your reasoning for your choices..

MINE ARE..

LOVED.. ASCENSION (Because it was really the level that got me sucked into zombies, nice wonder weapon,space and perks)

LIKED.. ALL but most had little things like perks i got use to that i missed

-DER RIESE (Feels like german ascension, missed perks)

-KINO (missed perks)

-MOON (EXCAVATORS and ASTRONAUT ANNOYING)

HATED.. SHANGRI LA (Because the wonder weapon SUCKED one of the worst in the series and thats essential for zombie play, to many new zombies on such a tight map, not enough space to run around, feels like a map that got rushed before planned)

LIKED/HATED little things like bosses, i got use to new perks also that i missed on some levels..

-FIVE (didnt like PENTAGON THIEFT, didnt like wonder weapon WINTER'S HOUL dose not freeze them fast enough)

-COTD (HATE GEORGE ROMERO probably will never support,buy or see anything in his career after all the times he fucked me over in cotd lol, also didnt like wonder weapons VR11 another worst in the series and SCAVENGER becomes useless after round 40 because zombies are so strong)

-VERUKT, NACHT, SHIN NO NUMA (OVERPLAYED THEM,GOT USE TO BO PERKS AND PACK A PUNCH, THATS WHY I DONT LOOK BACK ON THEM TO PLAY)

Want Better Wonder Weapons, Less Bosses Or Bosses Are Beatable And Rewarding

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed... if anything, that's what makes them so great, so unique. Sure, I may be one of the people who hates things added to the older maps, but really, for Nacht in particular it would totally be bad. Saying you don't like those because they don't have certain things is kind of not so fair to those maps.

ANYWAYS, to stay on topic

LOVED.. Shi no numa, because of the amazing atmosphere, toughness, intros to many new things (including the beginnings of the story), the japanese zombies, and the only really fun map to camp on for a long time.

LIKED.. Pretty much everything else

HATED.. None, though it irritates me when people say Der Riese is the perfect map, when it really isn't, but generally the classic maps annoy me for really just some of the little things there are.

I dont dislike any, only shangri la, i liked the first three zombie maps i always use to play them on WaW, but when black ops came out and had a lot of new things that were added to zombies that i loved which i got use to and i overplayed the old ones also, so i rarely play the old ones anymore especially when they have BO weapons on them.

Loved Shangri-La such a tight fast paced map witch makes the intensity of the map a great boost with all the chaos there is around. i can't see why some people hate it wonder weapon is good is the only (kinda) 1 hit kill weapon witch gives you power ups plus the epic jungle temple setting

Moon: come on its the moon there is nothing more awesome than the gameplay and the gravity and amazing wonder weapons.

Ascension A map with the feel of world at war maps i just love to play it and you get to high rounds very fast :D

Liked Actually all the other maps and yes even call of the dead with george it gave a sense of urgency and that you can't just sit in a hallway camping.

Liked/Hated "Five" its a fun map on its own way but i do not like to play on it with all the other awesome maps there are available

This is basically turning into a fave maps thread, which has been done time and time again :lol:

I'll say what I like and dislike in a zombie map.

Infinite-damage wonder weapon

Traps

PaP

PhD Flopper

Variety of kiting areas of varying difficulty levels and spawn speeds

Between-round bosses (Hellhounds, Thief, Monkeys)

Grimy/industrial feel

Best example of this type of map: Ascension

DISLIKE

Mid-round bosses

Too many slow spawning areas, only quick areas are dangerous

Lack of traps

Unreliable source of Max Ammo

Unusual very unscary setting

Best example of this type of map: Shangri La

I like most of the maps, the only maps I really dont like are moon and sometimes kino. I dont like moon because there are a ridiculous amount of glitches on it and it makes going for high rounds feel pointless because everyone will just think you glitched it. I dont like kino much because I have terrible luck with the box on that map and running traps is to slow to even be fun to me. Other than that I really love every map, I would say probably the best are all the classic maps and ascension though.

I personally love the mid round bosses, especially George which is why COTD is my favourite map.

If they went back to only simpler maps like Der reise/shi no I would be dissapointed.

But if they can keep a balance between the simple fun interesting maps of WAW but keep the ideas that made me love the BO maps, it would be brilliant.

I love all the maps but would like to see a return of thief and

31-79jgb215 but also the hounds and the waffle.

One of the best things about Shangri la was the return of the monkey.

As long as the maps don't get stupid I'll still play them happily.