MW3 PS3 CLAN!

Hey guys! Today I have decided to make a PS3 MW3 CLAN. Really only requirements are: 1.00+ KDR, Mic, Must be able to participate in clan battles, 13+ Years old.

If you are interested in joining, inbox me on PS3: DJDerp

I have not really come up with a name, JUST YET. I have considered our old one: HGT (Hardcore Gangster Tea-Baggers) But, I will be taking requests for different names. Reply on here if you have a name that you would like us to use.

Again, like I said, inbox me on PSN: DJDerp

P.S: ALL CLAN MEMBERS MUST WHERE TAG AT ALL TIMES!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...I'd like to do this, but I play very competitively and try to only stick to people who I know are really good...considering I've beaten 2 people in a doubles match that were on the #1 team, and being ranked 8th in singles...I consider myself to be a bit of a great player :P So I'd like to play with you and others who might join before actually doing clan battles and stuff...what would be the gametype? And how many players during a match?

Hmm...I'd like to do this, but I play very competitively and try to only stick to people who I know are really good...considering I've beaten 2 people in a doubles match that were on the #1 team, and being ranked 8th in singles...I consider myself to be a bit of a great player :P So I'd like to play with you and others who might join before actually doing clan battles and stuff...what would be the gametype? And how many players during a match?

yeah,im pretty good at search and ok at dom and kc but havent really played others alot except demolition because i LOVE team tactical

After spring break my k/d should be back over 1 if i use good guns;)

Corry, I think I already have you as a friend, I can understand and I already know how you play, your in.

Phxtxm, really right now I was just thinking that it would be people going into pub matches... If we get good and bigger, I wouldnt mind joining GB.

• 3 months later...