Mustang and Salley Question

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thing, past level 35 or so the game changes. It's when the spawns are at a point where although not at full speed you should have less issue.

On topic they will work in theory up until level 44 or 45, that's when it starts taking 12 bullets at your feet to get through a few zombies. It may be slightly less shots but I know by round 45 I only use them for trying to get ammo on maps where you have been spamming the wonder.

Certainly with COTD, which I may try for 50 on in an hour actually, you should forget about them past round 35. It's a completely mental thing, my kiting and I'm sure others is the same is cleaner when I do not have a wonder weapon out. You are much less sloppy when you don't have a get out of jail free gun.

If you are aiming for much past 40, especially on COTD get rid of the reliance on them ASAP, you have a long way to go when you can't use them effectively so I say try earlier :)

I normally keep them up to approximately 40 too.

Certainly with COTD, which I may try for 50 on in an hour actually,

You wanna go to 50 in 60min??? How is that supposed to be possible?

I'm guessing he meant, he's busy now but in about an hour, he will attempt to get to round 50. Makes more sense, I mean Ascension takes nearly 2 hours to speed to 50 and that's about as quick as it gets ;)

I'm not sure man to be honest I'd assume there would be a way to I mean literally not move from exactly where you start and play the rounds with like the thunder or death machine. And then how long would it take to get to 50?

Under normal circumstances it'd take a little less than 2 hours just running the lander area, extending to the QR area in the lower rounds to finish gathering.

I see what you mean though maybe shooting spawners with a Death Machine from one spot could quicken things up a bit.

I'd say - including:

-No box hit, no time wasting by buying perks, not riding a single lander etc

-E.g. Thief rounds enabled very early, since power in 1. Or monkeys are chased with noclip, which is superfaster.

-Kill on sight (groups of 1) all the time, deathmachine 1-30, unlimited thunder/gersh whatever 30-50

-Be in absolute fastest area in this game [which is probably some spawn room without any door opened (we have noclip)]

-Map with fast boss round (FIVE! but FIVE has no thunder, dammit!!) Hmmm.... Maybe Riese with onewindow glitch (would need to test)? Otherwise yeah, ascension spawn very good choice.

1h15min

Definitely less then 1h30. But i think less then 1h is too hardcore. You will in no way reach more than 80 kills/minute in 50 (

Here's a sneak peek of my upcoming weapons guide referring to Mustang and Sally to answer the Original question of this thread ;)

Mustang and Sally

[tab][/tab]This is the reason to hang on to that M1911. Mustang and Sally packs a whopping 1000 damage with anywhere from 75 to 1200 splash damage possible within a range of 5 meters. The damage multipliers do increase mostly, at head shots being 4x, and neck shots being 5x, however chest shots are now only 1x, torso shots only .9x, and shoulder shots only .6x. Point estimates are difficult to give as the splash could hit 1 or all 24, and it will likely kill some zombies so I will just leave it with you get 10 points for every zombie that is hurt and doesn't die, and 50 for every one that does die. M&S has an RPM rate of 300, you can fire off both clips (12 shots) in 1.2 seconds or so. Which equates to about 12900 - 26400 points of damage! Keep in mind that is using all 12 shots, the 6 in each gun, all at once. This will get kills up until round 17 using individual shots, and using the entire clip up until about round 43. In all you get 62 shots at full ammo, 6 shots per clip, per gun. It is dual wielded and the rounds are explosive, hence the splash damage. This gun will hurt you without PhD flopper, so use with caution, and keep in mind if you get rid of your M1911 you can not get it back unless you completely respawn. Some players love Mustang and Sally, others hate it. You can decide for your self now that you fully understand what it can do.