Wonder Weapons Rated..

Rate All 12 Wonder Weapons From BEST To WORST..

Put a reason why if you want to explain your choice..

Wonder Weapons

1.Thunder Gun (Kills the most clusters of zombies out of any other wonder weapon)

2.Wave Gun (2 guns in 1 and kills clusters)

3.Wunderwaffle (Kills Clusters)

4.Gersch (Kills Clusters)

5.Ray Gun

6.Monkeys

7.Matrishka Dolls

Wonder Why Weapons

8.SCAVENGER (Kills Clusters Until Round 40 and Becomes Useless From there on)

9.SHRINK RAY (You get hit when you use it and it requires running to kill RISKY)

10.WINTER'S HOUL (Dosnt freeze clusters when shot and dosnt freeze them fast enough)

11.QED (Good and Bad Most Of Time Bad And Way To Risky To Use)

12.VR11 (#12 For A Reason)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I rate them. Although, note that I keep the Wonder Weapon guns separate from the Wonder Weapon grenades, as I do not believe them accurately comparable.

1. Wave Gun / Zap Gun Dual Wield

2. 31-79 JGb215

3. Thundergun

4. Wunderwaffe DG-2

5. V-R11

6. Scavenger

7. Winter's Howl

8. Ray Gun

1. Gersch Device

2. Monkey Bomb

3. Quantum Entanglement Device

4. Matryoshka Dolls

For the guns, I use the killing potential of each weapon primarily. The first 5 weapons have infinite damage, so they immediately are in the top 5. The Ray Gun is essentially a pseudo- Wonder Weapon, having finite damage, so it is last. The Winter's Howl can usually kill more Zombies than the Ray Gun can, and being its own exclusive Wonder Weapon, I consider it higher than the Ray Gun. The Scavenger deals much more damage thann either of them.

The V-R11 goes higher than them because it has dozens of uses, from killing single Zombies blockading your path to distracting an entire horde to removing George from the game for a little while. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 is next because it kills 180 zombies. The Thundergun next because it kills 336 zombies. The 31-79 JGb215 next because it kills 700-something zombies. The Wave Gun only kills about 400, but I still rate it better than thew 31-79 JGb215.

The Wave Gun is retractable into two forms, which can be useful in a pinch. It is very lightweight in Dual Wield form. It is considered a pistol, so it is the only infinite-damage weapon that can be used on your deathbed. And the 31-79 JGb215 shoots linear, making it more difficult to actually achieve the 700 kills, so I believe that is enough to make the Wave Gun superior.

As for the grenades, it is pretty simple. Matryoshka Dolls are at the bottom since they simply blow up. The QEDs are right above that because they have pretty awesome effects, and the odds of something bad happening are pretty low. Monkey Bombs and Gersch Devices are both useful for distracting zombies, but not only does the Gersch Device last .33 seconds longer, but it also allows instant teleportation.

Wonder Weapons

1.Thunder Gun (Kills the most clusters of zombies out of any other wonder weapon)

2.Wave Gun (2 guns in 1 and kills clusters)

I don't understand this, the Wave Gun has the same ammo count as the Thundergun and kills a full group of 24 just like the Thundergun does, plus a few extra groups with the Zap Guns. Not to mention the Wave Gun is much less prone to the occasional fail than the Thundergun.

As for my rating, (I'm sure I've created this very same thread before :lol:)

Guns

1) Wave Gun/Zap Gun - The only weapon you need when playing solo, apart from something to make drops with and kill the astro when he starts spazzing out.

2) Thundergun - Absolute beast, great for any 100+ run.

3) Mustang & Sally - Technically not a wonder weapon, but still something I'd take over the rest.

4) Wunderwaffe - Does infinite damage, shame it doesn't kill more per shot or it'd be so much better.

5) Shrink Gun - It's pretty good and can get you through to the 100+ rounds, but it's range sucks and I hate the idea of either having to run through them or whip out my M&S to clear them all, not the most effective defensive weapon.

6) Scavenger - Ahh, if only this weapon did infinite damage...

7) Winter's Howl - Not as bad as many make it out to be. It''ll still save your ass if it's upgraded even past round 30, and great for clearing groups to get through those early stages.

8) Ray Gun - I went through a stage of not liking this gun because it leaves so many crawlers, but it's great when used in the correct situation e.g. when you're running a small circle round the zombies themselves, crawlers just stay in the middle of your circle and don't cause a problem, and you blast through the rounds nice and quickly.

9) VR-11 - Useful in it's places, especially in co-op, but overall just never appealed to me much because of the low ammo count.

Tacticals

1) Gersch Devices - These things are so awesome. Good for reviving teammates, dropping powerups after using Thundergun/Wave Gun, distracting zombies while you hack powerups and quickly teleporting to another area of the map to get closer to a downed teammate on the other side of the map.

2) Matryoshka Dolls - I wish these were on Moon, they'd be a great alternative to dropping powerups on Moon rather than using Gersch Devices and risking the astro glitching out.

3) Monkey Bombs - Good for distracting zombies, which can be a life saver.

4) QEDs - Some great effects, but pure unreliable - as I've always said. never leave things down to luck in this game.

1:wave gun, it's 2 guns and awesome...

2wonder waffe: its supper fun to play with!

3 shrink-baby-gun: you can kick zombie babys into walls! Totally helps you feel revenge on all those noob 5 year old your stuck playing with....

4: gersh devise... Helps out with hordes...

5:monkey bombs... You can hear them suffer in the furnace...

6: thunder gun... Doesn't REALY help with points and I'm always trying not to use it....

7: ray gun: it's awesome!

8: scavenger: kaboom!

9vr11 kills George one shot upgraded...

10: shoot multiple times and it got me out of a corner!

11 qed: impossible to throw....

12 metrushka dolls: umbeleivably stupid...

1. Wave Gun, fun to watch zombies get exploded and same good ole wunderwaffe electricity kills but one zombie per shot *sigh* it would have been better if it was more than one.

2. Mustang & Sally, Explosions!

3. Thunder Gun, Flying dead zombies in air!

4. Wunderwaffe, electricity sparks all over zombies at once is fun but 10 zombies is not enough.

5. Ray Gun, good ole green/red splashes and easy to make a crawler to take a break.

6. Shrink baby gun, Funny to kick them into the wall then explode into bloody chunks. :lol:

7. Scavenger, BIG explosions. it would been be better if it was bigger explosion.

8. VR-11, worst wonder weapon ever... it is pointless for me. :facepalm:

Tacticals

1. Gersch Device, such a life saver ever. Also a portable teleporter to get out of tight places.

2. Monkey Bombs, classic life savers

3. Matryoshka Dolls, Colorful cluster explosions! Fun to watch zombies die in colorful explosions!

4. QED, so unpredictable. some awsome but some don't....

-Nathan169

The JGB is amazing, easily the best Wunder Weapon in my eyes, capable of shrinking an entire horde unpackapunched. The damage you take from the tiny zombies is basically nonexistent. I can go through a group with a red screen and come out alive.

The JGB also produces drops. HUGE plus.

And if you're not into punting zombies, a Mustang and Sally/China Lake/Law/Semtex will do the trick just as well.

Also, the VR11 is my favorite gun to use in co op. Period.

Solo - Wave Gun or Thundergun would have to be the best for me.

Co-Op - VR11.

It's absolutely amazing to me how many people underestimate the VR11 or don't comprehend it's full potential. For high rounds purposes, it is one of the most useful weapons out there for Co-Op. I mean c'mon, it's an Insta-Kill Gun! How can someone not love that?!?

1)Monkeys- Always saves the day when needed, one of my favorites since it came out in Der Riese!!!

2)Wunderwaffle- Don't know what it is about this, kills quite a fair bit and i love the animation and the general look of it. Shame it got destroyed :(

3) QED- I love the unpredictability of this, you never know what's going to happen which makes it even more fun when you throw it to the ground (always makes me laugh when I get nothing from it)

4)Ray Gun- This is a classic weapon but as Superhands said

it's great when used in the correct situation

5)Wave Gun/Zap Guns- This weapon and the concept of it is good but it doesn't kill enough zombies with amount of rounds it has (and Samantha rarely gives it to me :cry: ).

6)Thunder Gun- It sure can kill a lot of zombies in one go but isn't for me, i rarely ever use it for a general game (with randoms) and end up putting it back in the box although is very good when trying to go to high rounds by yourself.

7)Winter Howl- Hate it when i'm on Verruckt with it but does help on Five although i don't rate it highly.

The rest of them i haven't used (haven't got BO map pack 1, 2 or 3 :( ) That's the Matrishka Dolls, Scavenger, Shrink Ray and VR11 and Gersch (which i have never gotten from the box on moon :?: )

I found it had a lot of rounds, plenty infact once upgraded.... Plus you can just hack drops you get in the biodome for a max!

Good point although i don't think i've actually ever upgraded it (i tried once but got downed when the doors opened, had no tacticals and got swarmed :shock: ) I might try and see if it is better, i'll also hack drops, one of the only things i haven't bothered hacking, not sure why?

1. Wave Gun / Zap Gun Dual Wield

2. Scavenger

3. Babygun

4. Ray Gun

5. Thunder Gun

6. Wunderwaffle

7. VR-11

8. Winters Howl

1. Gersch Device

2. Monkey Bomb

3. Quantum Entanglement Device

4. Matryoshka Dolls

Pretty simple.

But I rate the Ray Gun so high, because it is like old reliable.