TREYARCH add all perks and pack-a-punch to every level..

LILNIG

OK I kind of started this whole mess, and though I do appreciate the feedback...we really gotta get back on subject. Here is my answer:

No. Not only would it ruin gameplay but every map would end up looking like an arcade or something. Imagine Nacht with eight perks and a PaP. Where would you run? The map barely has enough room as is, your talking about taking off an eighth of the map.

You would still only be able to buy four anyways, so really you are giving up area for four perks you won't use. See there, I made it a whole post without screaming OP OP OP (wah wah boohoo) OP. :lol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Nathan169

Wow, way to steal my post closer :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

On topic, all the problems could be solved if Treyarch just included an option to play original or new maps. Then we wouldn't have any of these arguments.

-Jolteon

Hold your horses, I don't mean to steal your post closer. I didn't know at first. Why did you just said that? It seems kinda harsh to me... :(

-Nathan169

Wow, way to steal my post closer :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

On topic, all the problems could be solved if Treyarch just included an option to play original or new maps. Then we wouldn't have any of these arguments.

-Jolteon

Hold your horses, I don't mean to steal your post closer. I didn't know at first. Why did you just said that? It seems kinda harsh to me... :(

Sorry dude but you posted with that, for what I could tell being the first time, right after my post. I mean, it's not just similar, it's exactly the same just with a change of colour. I'm sorry but as far as I can see it was copied from me. I don't have a problem with you using it, it isn't exactly anything important it just ticks me off when I see something that appears to be a blatant copy of someone else, whether it be a copy of myself, or anyone else. By all means continue to use it, who am I to tell you to stop? Jut think next time what the consequences might be because some people may be much harsher than myself. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm being harsh, but I just try and make people see the full consequences of their actions. If you have any other problems or wish to further continue this discussion, please do so in private messages so that we do not clog up the thread with off-topic discussions. Thanks.

-Jolteon

I for one would love to see the Classic Maps properly updated, and I say this as someone who started playing zombies on W@W and has lots of fond memories of playing it.

As has been said, the W@W versions are still there for you to go and play. Can't find a decent game? That's what the Teammate Finder section is for. I just don't see what the problem of a re-release with the new perks and PaP would do, it'd give the maps a whole new dimension. Even if they were to release 2 versions so there's something for everybody, that'd be awesome. Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms with having to rely on traps to get through the really high rounds or run around without Jugg on Nacht, both are very fun. But I'd jump at the chance to play Nacht with a PaP, perks and traps in proper Black Ops style, the map would be so much more playable.

Let's not have disagreements about sign-offs guys, it's been a done thing on forums everywhere and always will be. No offense to anyone when I say this, you know I love you guys :D

Okay, I pressed reply without re-reading what I had written. I'm sorry that I probably seemed confrontational and rude, I'm genuinely trying to help! Honest! :mrgreen:

I apologise now, and again, and further contributions to the subject should be done via Private Message so as not to deter from the topic!

To continue the topic, I agree with Superhands. Updated WaW would kick butt, and I think would be very popular amony WaW fans. Unfortunately though I cannot see it ever happening simply because Activision wouldn't make much money from it. Plenty of people would just say 'I'm not paying to get the same maps AGAIN' and leave it. I would buy them but know of plenty of people who wouldn't.

-Jolteon

I feel like this post turned into a physiatrist appointment with a broken family lol jp

I understand everyones point of views..

and wouldnt mind if treyarch put every map in categories such as..

-Classic Edition (The way WaW and BO maps ORIGINALLY WERE WHEN RELEASED)

-Redefined Edition (ALL PERKS and PaP added on WaW and BO maps then intergrade the BO weapons or WaW and BO era of weapons)

I feel like this post turned into a physiatrist appointment with a broken family lol jp

-Classic Edition (The way WaW and BO maps ORIGINALLY WERE when released)

-Redefined Edition (all Perks and PaP added on WaW and BO maps then intergrade the BO weapons or WaW and BO eras of weapons)

Well the Classic BO maps wouldn't make THAT much of a difference would they>?

-Classic Edition (The way WaW and BO maps ORIGINALLY WERE when released)

-Redefined Edition (all Perks and PaP added on WaW and BO maps then intergrade the BO weapons or WaW and BO eras of weapons)

Well the Classic BO maps wouldn't make THAT much of a difference would they>?

The Classic Black Ops Maps would be how they were originally released no mule kick..

The Redefined Edition would be All Perks and maybe both WaW and BO weapons

Okay, I pressed reply without re-reading what I had written. I'm sorry that I probably seemed confrontational and rude, I'm genuinely trying to help! Honest! :mrgreen:

I apologise now, and again, and further contributions to the subject should be done via Private Message so as not to deter from the topic!

To continue the topic, I agree with Superhands. Updated WaW would kick butt, and I think would be very popular amony WaW fans. Unfortunately though I cannot see it ever happening simply because Activision wouldn't make much money from it. Plenty of people would just say 'I'm not paying to get the same maps AGAIN' and leave it. I would buy them but know of plenty of people who wouldn't.

-Jolteon

I think it'd be a great marketing gimmick for Treyarch. Get people back into zombies before they release the next CoD by adding new editions to the current BO maps for free. If nothing else, it would be a great tribute to the true Zombies fans.

I think it would have to be an option to turn on the new features though. Although I wouldn't mind it, I could see how some people wouldn't like these new features to be permanent.

-Jolteon

I think it'd be a great marketing gimmick for Treyarch. Get people back into zombies before they release the next CoD by adding new editions to the current BO maps for free. If nothing else, it would be a great tribute to the true Zombies fans.

I think it would have to be an option to turn on the new features though. Although I wouldn't mind it, I could see how some people wouldn't like these new features to be permanent.

Like an option in the menu? Or like, before you select the map, there is

"Classic"

"Redefined"

and explaining what they are?

Yeah, people should have options, just as lingling said, even though all perks and PaP would tear the map to shreds, but if you like that type of chaos, be my guest. There should be a popup menu for the host just after he hits the "A" button to start match, it would look like this:

[] Classic weapons

[] Modern weapons

[] Pack a Punch

Perks:

(list of perks that you can check off)