TREYARCH add all perks and pack-a-punch to every level..

LILNIG

Since they added MULE KICK PERK to all of the levels,

What would you think if they added all of the perks to every level? (WaW & BO LEVELS)..

And that includes adding PACK A PUNCH to levels without PACK A PUNCH (NACHT,VERUKT,SHIN NO NUMA)...

i would like if treyarch put every map in categories such as..

-Classic Edition (The way WaW and BO maps ORIGINALLY WERE WHEN RELEASED)

-Redefined Edition (ALL PERKS and PaP added on WaW and BO maps then intergrade the BO weapons or WaW and BO era of weapons)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESS!!! The main reason people play der riese is that

1) it's big

2) pack a punch machine

3) relatively easy

If they added PaP to Nacht de Untoten it would be the only map I would play.

You would have to be able to switch back to classic mode without all the perks and PaP to satisfy everyone. :D

WHAT PRAY TELL WAS THE POINT OF PUTTING IN MULE KICK?

No one buys it. (at least that I know)

It looks "added" . The maps weren't designed for it.

They should have added Flopper if they wanted to add a perk. :(

I AGREE, ph flopper is a necessity for the ray gun and whatever other guns that hurt you if shot close

If they wanted to do that then they would need to make it so that the Classic maps could still be played as Classic maps. I for one have no problem with them adding a perk like Flopper to Der Riese, or any perk to Der Riese for that matter, but maps like Nacht, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa should be left alone. I don't even like the addition of the new weapons, but then again I am a WaW fanboy :lol:

-Jolteon

I agree, The classic maps should be left alone. It was just a horrible idea adding mule kick in classic maps. Seriously, Also about black ops guns in classic maps DOESN'T make any no sense. That is another stupid thing that Treyarch did. If they never did put black ops guns in classic maps and mule kick. It would be epic with remastered good ole WaW guns! Treyarch did a great job on remastering WaW guns but not the mystery box guns!

They should also add WaW guns that never been in zombies before like DP-28, Sten Gun, Type 99, and Beretta Model 38. That would be BD. 8-)

-Nathan169

I think they should have kept all classic maps how they originally were, they took away waw guns and added mule kick they should either fix it and added the original waw content or add all the other new shit. Dont half ass it, its either you do it one way or another, preferably i liked them to make it how they were designed to be for waw, but since there adding new shit like mule kick they might as well add the necessities too ph,pack a punch.

WHAT PRAY TELL WAS THE POINT OF PUTTING IN MULE KICK?

No one buys it. (at least that I know)

It looks "added" . The maps weren't designed for it.

They should have added Flopper if they wanted to add a perk. :(

I AGREE, ph flopper is a necessity for the ray gun and whatever other guns that hurt you if shot close

Mustang and Sally, as well as the ray gun and all other explosives, would become OP, that is why they specifficaly chose mule kick, it affects your performance the least out of all the newer perks.

Honestly, I have to be alone on this site. Why would you go out and buy WAW, Then go out and buy Black Ops, and yet you want the original maps to be exactly the same as the previous game? That makes no since. Go play WAW if you want it classic. This is Black Ops. And as I remember, before the Rezurrection map pack was released, everyone on this site was complaining that they wanted the old maps on Black Ops with some added goodness. Now all of a sudden it takes away from the gameplay. Make up your mind people.

Thats why there are seperate COD games. Each one has its own unique gameplay. If you want everything to be like it was, GO PLAY WAW!

Honestly, I have to be alone on this site. Why would you go out and buy WAW, Then go out and buy Black Ops, and yet you want the original maps to be exactly the same as the previous game? That makes no since. Go play WAW if you want it classic. This is Black Ops. And as I remember, before the Rezurrection map pack was released, everyone on this site was complaining that they wanted the old maps on Black Ops with some added goodness. Now all of a sudden it takes away from the gameplay. Make up your mind people.

Thats why there are seperate COD games. Each one has its own unique gameplay. If you want everything to be like it was, GO PLAY WAW!

I like it when people get opinionated, especially when it's a resonable opinion. I think you know what I just gave you.

I'll admit I was very "opinionated" and I apologize for the rant. It does kind of let me down, however, when I come onto MY FAVORITE SITE EVER! ;) expecting to see nothing but well thought out posts about zombies for FUTURE games, and I see 15 topics labeled Treyarch please make BLOPS2 as close to WAW as possible without calling it WAW2. I understand the want and need of the true core zombie gamer. I started zombies on Nacht der unToten just like you. I DO want a WAW2 game. I DO NOT want a blending of the two. It seems Treyarch even put distinction between the two by calling this season of the saga "zombies" and not "nazi zombies".

WAW2 would be EPIC in all aspects of the word. Black Ops is already great as itself. No need to make World at Black War Ops. :)

Again sorry about the rant. Oh and thank you.

Some of it is nostalgia. If you go on WaW now a days it isn't the same. Hackers are everywhere, even in zombies. A replacement is necessary, and what they did to the Classics was not it. I didn't mind the classics, but there was SO much crap that could have been done better. For instance, BO weapons kinda sucked, and did not belong, and the original characters could have confused newcomers to zombies.

I think deathb4di2h0nor said it best. You can still experience the classic feel on WaW.

What would have really happened if Treyarch just remodeled the classic maps for the BO engine?

There would have been an uproar of 'Why did I have to pay again for the maps that I already purchased on WaW!?'. Think about it. There had to be changes made in order for them to market it.

I'm fine with the addition of Mule Kick. Some people don't buy it, as people have pointed out, but I recall quite a few of my friends wanting the ability to have more weapons. That's what I recall people wanting, so Treyarch actually did something for the community in my book. If you think the perk has that much of an effect on gameplay, tell me how much of a difference does it make in NDU? That's a barebones map and is the perfect test subject. Elite players might find it powerful, but the noobs, the majority of people who play the game, will not. It's a completely optional element of the game that barely affects gameplay.

I think people just like to complain. :(

I think deathb4di2h0nor said it best. You can still experience the classic feel on WaW.

What would have really happened if Treyarch just remodeled the classic maps for the BO engine?

There would have been an uproar of 'Why did I have to pay again for the maps that I already purchased on WaW!?'. Think about it. There had to be changes made in order for them to market it.

I'm fine with the addition of Mule Kick. Some people don't buy it, as people have pointed out, but I recall quite a few of my friends wanting the ability to have more weapons. That's what I recall people wanting, so Treyarch actually did something for the community in my book. If you think the perk has that much of an effect on gameplay, tell me how much of a difference does it make in NDU? That's a barebones map and is the perfect test subject. Elite players might find it powerful, but the noobs, the majority of people who play the game, will not. It's a completely optional element of the game that barely affects gameplay.

Exactly. I mean its not like you are being forced to buy it. It just gives you 3 guns. Its not that bad when you consider they couldve added Juggernog to Nacht

No you can't. Hackers galore, not to mention good players are hard to find there these days.

Complainers gonna complain, but they could have at least made the changes GOOD. By that, I mean adding more WaW guns, and a bunch of storyline related things. We also must not forget that 80% of people who bought BO had not bought WaW.

The thing about Mule Kick that I don't like? It's there. It does not belong on that map. It ruins Treyarch's progression, and overall how that maps work. Not to mention, even if I don't buy it, it's still there in an awkward area on all maps but moon, and my team mates can buy it as well.

Some things are worth complaining. Others, I will agree. People are morons and like to complain.

So what is the verdict..

would you want them to put every perk on every level(BO&WaW levels) and pack a punch on the waw levels that dont have it

I can not even begin to explain how bad adding perks will be. Those maps were not meant for these Perks, and will be insanely OP in every way.

That, and I'm here for nostalgia.

No you can't. Hackers galore, not to mention good players are hard to find there these days.

Complainers gonna complain, but they could have at least made the changes GOOD. By that, I mean adding more WaW guns, and a bunch of storyline related things. We also must not forget that 80% of people who bought BO had not bought WaW.

The thing about Mule Kick that I don't like? It's there. It does not belong on that map. It ruins Treyarch's progression, and overall how that maps work. Not to mention, even if I don't buy it, it's still there in an awkward area on all maps but moon, and my team mates can buy it as well.

Some things are worth complaining. Others, I will agree. People are morons and like to complain.

Really? it's impossible to find a nonhacked game? I play on PS3 and have only ever run into one hacker when searching for games on WaW. I still play every now and then and I played that game frequently up until BO released. If you want good players to play with, I'm sure you could find them on here. That's your personal, yet unfortunate, experience.

And so, if BO2 quadruples BO's sales, they should bring back all of the BO maps mostly unchanged, and charge you for them? That.. is.. ridiculous. Game sales don't mean 'remake your old game with better graphics and charge for it'. That would be too Activision-ish, at least for Zombies. Lol at reuse of IW maps in subsequent games. Anyway, I fail to see the reasoning behind that.

The story-line part.. I can kind of see... but it's almost like asking the director of a movie, or writer of a book, to go back and make changes to how the story-line progresses throughout the media. Besides, that may be what you and other members of this site want, but you have to put it in perspective. Tonight, I saw 40000 players in zombies on PS3. That's not how many play frequently, that was just at that moment in time and on one platform. This site has roughly 10K members... meaning the opinions of this site, and its members, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the average consumer. To put it simply, a lot of people just play the game for fun. The story behind it may never come to mind other than shallow observations like that's a crazy Nazi doctor or a drunk Russian. Just saying.. there are probably more unaware of a back story than there are aware. (Possibly) Sad but true.

Okay, so I kind of explained why I thought Mule Kick didn't affect gameplay or change maps very much or at all. Now, I would like you to do so without just stating that 'it does'. And saying you don't like it because 'it's there' and isn't aesthetically pleasing to you, sounds like complaining. If you feel it interferes with progression, then so would adding story segments or EEs that were never present in the old maps.

Really? it's impossible to find a nonhacked game? I play on PS3 and have only ever run into one hacker when searching for games on WaW. I still play every now and then and I played that game frequently up until BO released. If you want good players to play with, I'm sure you could find them on here. That's your personal, yet unfortunate, experience.

And so, if BO2 quadruples BO's sales, they should bring back all of the BO maps mostly unchanged, and charge you for them? That.. is.. ridiculous. Game sales don't mean 'remake your old game with better graphics and charge for it'. That would be too Activision-ish, at least for Zombies. Lol at reuse of IW maps in subsequent games. Anyway, I fail to see the reasoning behind that.

The story-line part.. I can kind of see... but it's almost like asking the director of a movie, or writer of a book, to go back and make changes to how the story-line progresses throughout the media. Besides, that may be what you and other members of this site want, but you have to put it in perspective. Tonight, I saw 40000 players in zombies on PS3. That's not how many play frequently, that was just at that moment in time and on one platform. This site has roughly 10K members... meaning the opinions of this site, and its members, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the average consumer. To put it simply, a lot of people just play the game for fun. The story behind it may never come to mind other than shallow observations like that's a crazy Nazi doctor or a drunk Russian. Just saying.. there are probably more unaware of a back story than there are aware. (Possibly) Sad but true.

Okay, so I kind of explained why I thought Mule Kick didn't affect gameplay or change maps very much or at all. Now, I would like you to do so without just stating that 'it does'. And saying you don't like it because 'it's there' and isn't aesthetically pleasing to you, sounds like complaining. If you feel it interferes with progression, then so would adding story segments or EEs that were never present in the old maps.

Because you are playing WaW on PS3, there is no hackers since PS3 hacked beginning of last year. The security increased so much that there is no hackers no more. But xbox didn't have a security increase ever. Then there is hackers on xbox.

-Nathan169

Because you are playing WaW on PS3, there is no hackers since PS3 hacked beginning of last year. The security increased so much that there is no hackers no more. But xbox didn't have a security increase ever. Then there is hackers on xbox.

-Nathan169

He was talking strictly of his experience, and I see a PSN in his sig. I think it's safe to assume he meant on PS3. That's why I said I also play on PS3 and shared my experience. PSN's 'increase in security' didn't solve any problems. MW2 on PS3 is a hopeless game because of hackers, but on WaW, well I've already told what my experience on that game has been like. There's always the option of picking up players on this forum to avoid a hacked game, if you literally run into hackers often enough to claim regular games are impossible to find. I just can't agree with that opinion on the PS3.

Also, I don't think PSN's incompetence, or Xbox's for that matter, justifies the classic maps remaining exactly as they were on BO considering every other logical, opposing viewpoint brought up on this thread.

And to finally answer the question of bringing all perks and PaP to the classic maps and other BO maps. No, I don't believe they should. You could go through each map and find reasons for certain perks or PaP to not be included. To do so would be complicated and tedious. Besides, I think I've typed enough for one day.

Look, I haven't gone on there in forever. The point still stands, however. The amount of people is low, and the amount of good people is even lower. At this point, I'd just like a nice revamped version of it.

Because some people want that? You know you don't have to buy them, right?

And the average consumer probably doesn't give a crap about weapon balance, etc either. Point is, they listen to their vocal community.

There's a big difference between the story/EE thing and Mule kick. They don't have huge glowing lights, and generally are not that big. As for why I don't like it besides the fact that it's just there in a stupid place, the fact that my team mates can get it also? That's still an advantage. Progression is a big thing, but adding things that weren't in any maps, such as new WaW guns, or new storyline twists? Those aren't bad because they don't change things much.