Support high rounds more in black ops 2!!!!

I want one thing very much for black ops 2, for them to fix all the problems of high rounds in black ops. Im talking about g spawn errors, frame rate lag, traps and teleporters sometimes not working when you try to buy them, blank shots and everything else. Heres an example of framerate lag for those who dont know what it is.

YxdLh752wdE

As you can see even with the claymore out I had terrible framerate lag!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Jmasta has no idea what he/she/it is talking about. Either trolling or just flat out likes to see himself type. This is the BIGGEST problem in CODz since the beginning. Zombies has become more of a game of HOPE, than skill. You can have the skills to make it to lvl 10000, but if your game has different plans, you might as well quit while your ahead. This is the reason I don't try to beat records.(with the exception of NML) I normally go till about 30-40 maybe 50. After that it's lagging so hard already, I kill myself off so I don't lose anything.

This topic is very relevant and quite possibly the biggest flaw in zombies. Let's HOPE they fix it this time around. I have a feeling it wouldn't be resolved until next-gen consoles though. :roll:

Keep in mind Treyarch never actually intended us to go to round 50 and such. Round 10 was supposed to be when you start scrambling an dying. (They said it on COD XP somewhere) With the rounds people are achieving now, and with the general fan base getting better from 2 years of Practise, Treyarch's bound to put in more Hugh round support.

Keep in mind Treyarch never actually intended us to go to round 50 and such. Round 10 was supposed to be when you start scrambling an dying. (They said it on COD XP somewhere) With the rounds people are achieving now, and with the general fan base getting better from 2 years of Practise, Treyarch's bound to put in more Hugh round support.

Agreed.

I think Treyarch learned from Ascension what kind of high rounds people were capable of. Especially when they give us wide open space to run around in like that. If they continue to put wide open areas like that on their maps, they've gotta be prepared for people getting to high rounds.

Still shouldn't really be happening if the rounds are meant to go on indefinitely, but you put out a very valid point. These things have to be fixed in the next game with more and more players reaching the 50+ rounds.

Managed my first 100 game in a while on Moon today. It's not my only 100 attempt since my last on Ascension, I've had 4 of them spoiled by errors (respectively Shangri La at 89, Der Riese at 92, Verruckt at 88 and Moon at 62) :P But this one went without a hitch ;)

Well they HAD to make them go on forever, on the off chance someone did go that high. It had to be done, so people would know that THERE IS NO CHANCE. BUAHAHAHAHA!

Also I think it's part of the coding that allows it to go on forever. If it's just working off math formulas for each round, then in theory, (and apparently in Practise too) the rounds will literally go on forever.

Possibly more of a gimmick than anything else.

I think they changed how quick the rounds went (w@w was alot quicker) so that no one could get too high but they were wrong. I would say thats why the leaderboards cap at 99. They need to put more effort into the high rounds because im sick of the "g spawn" and sign in has changed errors. I have had too many of those to risk the high round atempts, I'm not known for keeping my cool.

personally, and don't get me wrong, i love high round games, but I wish that they would work on ways to make it harder to get to high rounds, not just longer. it gets to a point that really the only obstacle for a good player from high round games is time. it just takes to long. It would be nice if they could somehow just increase difficulty instead of just exponentially adding zombs. it would allow someone like myself a 20-somthing with a full time job and other responsibilities and my similar friends a chance to have a good showing on the leaderboard without having to use an entire day to do it