Titanic (Zombie map idea)

Zaptn.

On the 15'th of april it is the 100'th anniversary of the crash of the British/irish ship RMS titanic. With the new british ITV drama 'Titanic' on sundays and the release of Titanic in 3D on april 3'rd/4th i thought the titanic would be a great map for treyarch next year.

The map titanic would be released in april (obviously, because thats when it sank) the crew would start on the already half sunk titanic, snapped in half with lights blinking and flickering, zombies would clime up from the sea (like on cotd), and the iceberg that the Titanic crashed into would be filled with 115. The crew would spawn on the top of the titanic and gradually make there way into the wreckage were they would find power, perks and other things.

The easter egg would be for them to time travel to before the titanic sunk, giving them unlimited ammo and unlimited double points, permanent perks (will explain why later). They would teleport there and hear voices of captains saying ''Iceberg! Icerbeg!'' etc, and when the titanic crash's they will be teleported back.

After the easter egg is complete, there will be a buyable ending for 1541912 points (1 million five hundred and fourty one thousand nine hundred and twelve, origionally when i read the number i was thinking 154 million!? what?!) If you didn't know the titanic sunk on the 15/04/1912 (in british layout of dates) which explains the points for the buyable ending.

The map will have lots of small corridors and a big dining room to train in.

When they have enough points, the crew would teleport back to the 'just crashed' titanic and escape on a lifeboat.

The easter egg song would obviously be, Celine dion my heart will go on (obviously another zombie like song made by elena siegman/kevin sherwood) aswell as my heart will go on.

Boss zombie: zombie ship captain with electricity running through him

He will spawn at the top of the ship and try to get back to the control room and turn the power off causing the players to loose all there perks. Killing the captain will grant the player a max ammo and a free perk.

I think this would be a great map for the april content drop and a great map in general. Thanks :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF, that's not a bad idea, it's a random one. WHY WOULD THERE BE ZOMBIES ON THE TITANIC?!?!

Although they could be the reason the ship sunk in the first place, the iceberg could've been a coverup. A 395 scientist could've brought traces of 115 onboard. You could also be forced to travel underwater on the lower, submerged decks to get to perks, weapons, or the box. RETURN OF PES?!??! ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

The more I think about the idea, the better it looks. So I'm gonna rephrase my quote, it's not random, it's unorthodox. Brains for you, if I only knew how to give them...

I think this map is a really good idea, except for the zombie boss, I think they should put in maybe a lightning round of zombies with 1/4 more health and also have them be 1/2 faster from there previous state this could reward you with a max ammo at the end and in later rounds possibly a perk bottle or other powerups. I'm personally getting sick of the zombie bosses that appear during rounds, i don't think they're hard, just annoying and are getting overused

WTF, that's not a bad idea, it's a random one. WHY WOULD THERE BE ZOMBIES ON THE TITANIC?!?!

Although they could be the reason the ship sunk in the first place, the iceberg could've been a coverup. A 395 scientist could've brought traces of 115 onboard. You could also be forced to travel underwater on the lower, submerged decks to get to perks, weapons, or the box. RETURN OF PES?!??! ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

The more I think about the idea, the better it looks. So I'm gonna rephrase my quote, it's not random, it's unorthodox. Brains for you, if I only knew how to give them...

I agree underwater fighting would bring a new sytle of fighting like low gravity did in Moon and it would just generally kick ass.